DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cason
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy new tires tomorrow for my 04 ram 4.7 liter quad cab was wondering if anyone had any pics of any tires other than the stock ones on the stock 20 inch wheels...

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Welcome to DodgeTalk! Is this for a 4x4 or 2x4 or what?

·
Registered
137 Posts
my new 285 tire and rim setup

Toyo AT and A/R Baja's

Attachments

·
Cason
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i apolagize for now specifying but its a 2 wheel drive looking for the aggressive sporty look thanks

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Falkens 295/50-20

KB

Attachments

·
Cason
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
those look really good on there i might have to see if discount tire can get ahold of those im also thinking about the eagle gtII .... how did you get your rims to hold a shine like that ?

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
casonk said:
those look really good on there i might have to see if discount tire can get ahold of those im also thinking about the eagle gtII .... how did you get your rims to hold a shine like that ?
I spit shine 'em. :) Just kidding, I just always wipe them down with window cleaner. Usually some Stoners Invisible glass cleaner and micro fiber towels are all I ever use. I try to wipe them down and just keep em clean, the chrome clads are easy to keep shiny I think.

The tires are awesome man. They stick really well and have an awesome tread pattern and depth. If you get them I think you will really like them. Not to bash on anyones choices, but I personally don't like the looks of the GTII. I think they are good tires with a good price. But too me, they are lacking in the looks department.

KB

Attachments

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
well see kenny's job is a wheel shiner so he has alot of practice. lol just kidding i think its because thay are chrome clad instead of the polished that most people have.

kenny how is the traction on those tires im thinking i need something w/ some grip soon.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Chris, I could spin the stock 275/60s pretty easy, especially after SuperChips installed. It also would often break em loose after the 1-2 shift. It would give me a chirp and sometimes a little more than that, depending on the surface I was on.

After these treads, my little birdie died. :( No more chirp on the 1-2 shift. LOL But thats good because of the traction. :D I like em a lot and they hug the ground very well around the bendies and such. :tup:

KB

·
Cason
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the pics of the tires up close they do look pretty smooth i guess itl all depend what i can get sooner my stock eagle ls's had a blowout last night and slit the sidewall of the tire like a can opener not to comforting lol

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
kenny thats good to know im looking at getting tq converter and am going to need all the traction i can get to keep my wife from spinning them all the time. and i figure ill be looking for tires here in about 6-8 months so i need to start doing my research now. lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.