DodgeTalk Forum banner

Farewell my Power Wagon Brethren

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  shep21 
#1 ·
Well guys my power wagon has been traded in and all the parts are sold, so I don't have much reason to be hangin around here. Just wanted to thank everyone for making this a great forum. idgregory i especially want to thank for spearheading the power wagon forum, creating the power wagon registry, and taking over the power wagon owner's club. A great bunch of guys here who always go out of thier way to help each other out.

Thank guys! good luck with your rigs and if you ever do have any questions for me, my email is shep21@gmail.com I loved having my power wagon and it was by far the best truck I have ever owned. Unfortunatley I was not able to keep it, but my new 07 wrx wagon 5spd isnt bad hehe. (intake, bov, samco IC hoses, lightweight main pulley, and cobb stage 2 are already on!) i dont waste time with my modding ha....atleast i still have a power(ful) wagon. ha.

once again thanks guys. i enjoyed my stay, and maybe i will have another PW one day.

-Dave

#2 ·
Sorry to see you go.. Good luck, and maybe we'll still see you in Moab if you come out with your buddy.

#4 ·
thanks guys, i will def. be stopping in. moab is still up in the air, me, the girl and a couple friends are taking a road trip to canada in february, so Ill have to see the how the time off and money issue is in may. take care fellas, and dont let those PWs see too much pavement hehe.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.