DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, as of Friday, the 03 Hemi has gone to a better place (hopefully). I will miss that truck dearly as it was all I'd wanted since I was 7 years old but I felt it was time for a change. It was a great truck and I beat the daylights out of it for 50K, 86K total and it never gave up. I'm sad to see it go but I'm enjoying what replaced it. Here are some parting shots....

and the day we brought it home in 05

I'm going to miss it like crazy but here is what took it's place!!!!

This car is a blast, plain and simple. Completely perfect for a daily driver. Chrysler must have GM shaking in their boots....

·
Premium Member
30,924 Posts
Going to miss seeing you around the truck section but at least we're not losing you from the Dodge family.

:cool: car!

:wavey:

·
Registered
875 Posts
awesome challenger!congrats

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Congrats man, At least can drive yours....I have 2 more months of winter.:(

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,704 Posts
lookin good

·
locogk
5,864 Posts
very nice i love them but i would miss my truck maybe i will talk my wife into one and trade her stang one day lol i really do not think that will happen

loco

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Then why did you tell me you had this?

:D Nice trade!

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
Nice Congrtas :tup:

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,704 Posts
More Pics

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Woah congrats Nick. It's about damn time you got yer head outta yer a$$ and decided to get a real car.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Ok so I gotta admit, I knew about this already. Nick showed up at my door with it the other night...so here I am wondering who's ringing my doorbell and I walk outside, and there's this gorgeous black Chally on the driveway. I'm not gonna lie, I thought maybe he stole it.... LOL!

Congrats man! Hope you get as many if not more enjoyable miles out of this one as you did the truck. :tup:

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok so I gotta admit, I knew about this already. Nick showed up at my door with it the other night...so here I am wondering who's ringing my doorbell and I walk outside, and there's this gorgeous black Chally on the driveway. I'm not gonna lie, I thought maybe he stole it.... LOL!

Congrats man! Hope you get as many if not more enjoyable miles out of this one as you did the truck. :tup:
Ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................don't tell my secrets!!!

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
David you loud mouth....

·
I am Sean Connery...
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
so are we gonna make that car sound like my truck
dude, the day that happens is probably my first night in jail. Someone bring me some soap on a rope......:D

·
Beware the Underbite!!!
6,704 Posts
no we are making that car sound like my truck:thatfunny

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.