DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Need Help Swapping Motor
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have Read Several Posts On Here That Never Received any Response Or Help, Looks Like People don't get Much Help From This Site, Unlike Other Car Forums, But I'm Going to Try AnyWay, It Won't Cost Me Nothing But My Time, Which I Don't Have AnyWay.

I Have My 2001 2.7 Intrepid, That I Have Repeatedly Tried to Resurrect After It Started Knocking, But All Was to No Avail, I Changed Water Pump, Thermostat, Any Every Little thing I Could But All to No Avail. (Problem Started After It Was Stolen and Found) I Know The Problem is The Gaskets Or (Whatever That is Letting Coolant to Mix With Oil). This is a Repair Which I Can't Perform Myself. Every Mechanic I Have Approached Recommended Putting a New Engine Vs Performing a Tear Down Which is Very Costly [I know these Engines are Notorious For Failing Like this - So Don't Remind Me :( ].

But AnyWay I'm Stuck in the CrossRoads Of Junking The Car, Donating to Salvation Army Or One Of these Charities Or Selling the Car (Which I Definitely Won't Get Any Good Offers) WHICH I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DO ANY OF THOSE OPTION, Cos I Love That Car So Much. Car Has Nice Set Of Chrome Rims and UpGraded Sound System, Tinted Windows, Etc.

So If You're in MD Or Anywhere in DMV That Have Had Problems Like this Please Help Me. Or Know Someone that Does Engine Swap For Not A Whole Lot Money, Please Refer Me. I'll Like to Put a 3.2 Or 3.5 Engine in it. So I Can Put The Car Back On The Road. I Have Many Dreams Of Customization I Wanted to Put in that Car, But all that Have Just Been Stuck Since. So Please People in the DMV (DC, MD VA Metro Area) Help Me, Direct Me to People that Can Help Me Out.

Thanks For Any Help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im sorry keep trying to pay someone will grant you direction. I replace my engine and it was what I needed to do. Iv had Herr thirteen years and she still is strong and fast.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.