DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tired of looking at viper1's faked NA QC 13.00 timeslip on the 1/4 mile lists:

http://www.dragtimes.com/forums/fake-times/14567-doesnt-even-look-like-good-forgery.html

In my opinion viper1's times are a total fraud and his timeslip is a photchop fake. He should be permanently removed from all the fastest times record lists.
It's an insult to the Ram racing community to keep his times on the books.

here's a bit of BMan1113VR's opinion and what he noticed dissecting the timeslip:
quote:
"As for the slip? It is 100% fake... It does not match the slips printed by Sac Raceway in the last 3 years...
here is a real one from the period where the lane sponsors were as claimed (they have changed since):
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo Nitrous Timeslip Scan - DragTimes.com
2001 Audi S4 JHM Stage 3 Timeslip Scan - DragTimes.com
2001 Audi S4 JHM Stage 3 Timeslip Scan - DragTimes.com
1972 Ford Torino GTS Timeslip Scan - DragTimes.com

Notice a few things:
The font doesn't match
There is no period after the V in M.O.V. in the forgery
In the forgery, all the numbers are rounded to .xx where in real slips from Sac Raceway they go to .xxx
In between left and right lane in the real slip it goes --Left---Right-- where as on the forgery it goes ---Left---Right---
In the real slip there are indents before the semicolons, where as in the forgery there are none
No period after the T in E.T. in the forgery
The super script of the WIN 1st in the forged slip, notice that it is also on the wrong line
Oh, and the back ground matches an exact pattern in photoshop... "
end quote

What say you?
and this isn't about the person it's about accuracy and credibility of our fastest time records.

·
Registered
296 Posts
well i think his records times should come off unless he is willing/can prove his times are as his slips says

·
Texas RAM Dude
3,643 Posts
After looking at all of the timeslips, his does definitely look different. Hmmm....

·
Vroom, psssst
3,055 Posts
looking at the time slip you can tell the text is different. Look closely around the text and its pixilated (sp) where as the rest of the slip isnt. To me it looks 150% fake, didnt even have to squint my eyes to notice that it looks like its pasted on there in photoshop

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,086 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Toothy Critters Rock!
7,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
how ghey

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
:popcorn:x's 2

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Wow, this is so intertaining I got lost in last years thread!:thatfunny

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hmmm! I think I found a way to make my Inferno Red Lead Sled fast. Any of you guy's from Michigan have a time slip from Milan? I already have Photoshop.

Don't tell any one. Shhhh!

How sad.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
How embarasing, his face will be red for a long time. Thats one thing I never could do, imo if it was a joke it was carried on a little too long to really be one.:( Kinda spooky, thats all i'm saying.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
That guys a bit of a freak......that's why he's banned form here, freaky-azzed behaviour.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.