DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I love the hemi just as much as the next guy, and yes, I'm only rollin' a V6. Obviously I wish it was a hemi, but the fact remains that it IS NOT A HEMI. I would never lie about it, even with my completely shaved truck. So why is it that a guy in my neighborhood specifically told me that he didn't have a hemi, all of a sudden have hemi badges??? I saw it the day it came home, and there were no hemi badges on there. I say again, Fake Hemi WHY, WHY, WHY??? Come on people, life isn't so bad without the hemi that you gotta lie about it. Geez...Okay, rant over now and I'm back to my happy go lucky self.

·
SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT
1,064 Posts
What's worse is anybody that races him, is going to waste him. Then they are going to start talking trash about the HEMI.
Of course it will make their next meeting with a real HEMI very embarrassing. :D

·
Registered
563 Posts
Does that bother you??? :D

Mabe I'll get a few of them and put them
on my truck just to make REAL hemi's
look bad. :GET:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shanes66 said:
What's worse is anybody that races him, is going to waste him. Then they are going to start talking trash about the HEMI.
Of course it will make their next meeting with a real HEMI very embarrassing. :D
Very true...Talk about a false sense of security! :D

·
Registered
645 Posts
If I had a HEMI on my truck, I would remove the Badges. I´m building up my truck for my own gratification, I don´t care what other people think about it.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Yeah...it is kinda irritating Dubz...lol. There was this kid in my neighborhood a few years back that put GT badges all over his 80's Mustang LX. I was like, "C'mon man." All he did was add a rear spoiler to the hatch and add a few badges and instantly his car went from 4 to 8 cylinders...lol. To me its kinda like buying cheap shoes at Walmart then having your Mom stitch Nike swooshes on the side! I'd be more content with what I got than to "lie" to myself.

KB

·
Registered
8 Posts
I guess some people just need that kind of security for some odd reason. I've had two guys buy the V8 Mag after I did and they pulled thie grills out and stuck the Hemi grill in there and threw Hemi badges on the side...one of the guys even messed up and made it offset a bit! I'm very happy with what I got; might throw a few little upgrades on here and there, but it won't be a Hemi badge! :drivingz:

·
Registered
76 Posts
I guess me have now found the new "best mod", and to think of all the money us 5.9 owners are going to save not spending cash on TB, CAI's and mufflers. javascript:smilie(':D')

·
Registered
27 Posts
just you guys wait till i get my hands on srt-10 badges... THEN I WILL SMOKE ALL OF YOU WITH THE ADDED 300+ HP

maybe dodge can make SRT-6 badges lol :D

- Jude

·
Registered
33 Posts
Oh! So you want to play that game? I'll just have to use duct tape and spell out "SR 71 Black Bird". I wounder if duct tape will hold on at Mach 3+?:SPIN:

·
Banned
313 Posts
i love that plane...fastest ever built,originally designed for bombing,then went for high altitude spying over russia and china,all they could do is watch it enter their airspace,take its pictures and leave...lol

·
Founder, Jus Cuz Designs
816 Posts
Its all those ricers fault. If they wouldn't have started putting VTEC and NOS stickers all over their grocery getters to make them go faster then the Dodge world would never have gotten infected by this foolishness. Hmmm...maybe the ricers should try HEMI badges, that would make them unstoppable. Probably add about 3000 HP at the rear wheels!

·
Registered
116 Posts
thats nothing guys, when i was in NC for the day i saw a 03 ram HEMI that was de-baged and the guy had VTECH decals on it!!!!:bawl:
OMG why, it looked as if he wanted to realy make some one belive it was a VTECH. i was on the hichway but i was in a teaffic jam beside this kid. i could tell it was a hemi from where the badges used to be , just a little square sratch.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
I saw something just like that the other day. When I was walking to class I saw a black sport 1500 parked, and it had the HEMI badge, but it also had the SLT emblem on the side of the truck behind the rear QC door, which was only in the 2002 model year. So either they got a HEMI badge or moved the SLT.. Weird...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well, it could be worse I suppose. It could have been lowered to the ground with a spoiler somehow attached to the back, have some of theose crazy tribal stickers put on the side of it, pink neon glow strip around the license plate and have one of those "My kid is on the honor roll" stickers in the back window! Oh my god, I scare myself sometimes!!! :drivingz:

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.