DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what the factory trailer hitch off a 2003 durango would be worth? My buddy want's to buy it but i'm not sure how much to sell it for. It's goin on a 2003 dodge ram 1500 btw, i'm not sure if it'll even fit?

·
WORLD'S GREATEST TRUCK
4,435 Posts
goto hiddenhitch.com, plug in veh., check #'s.
(How are you going to remove the harnesss?)

·
Registered
750 Posts
dodgeee-O said:
Anyone know what the factory trailer hitch off a 2003 durango would be worth? My buddy want's to buy it but i'm not sure how much to sell it for. It's goin on a 2003 dodge ram 1500 btw, i'm not sure if it'll even fit?
You need to setup a gallery with pictures, I wanna see some of your D.

Let's see some of that stereo too. If you need recommendations on front door speakers, I very highly recommend Alpine SPX-177R Type-X components. I have them and they are amazing.

I would also recommend upgrading the rear door speakers as well with at least coaxials at the same time you do the fronts. Combined with the nice components you will notice a big difference in the quality of your music.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i put some pics up of the exterior in the gallery, just awaiting approval. the interior i will be workin on starting after the long weekend, i got 10 gallons of sound deadening spray, and gotta build a custom box for the subs. Right now all i have in there is my dvd deck, jbl 1200.1 amp and a pair of infinity perfects in a ugly box that was custom built for my dakota.

Thanks for the link B1G Bleu

·
Banned
8,865 Posts
seriously doubt that the Durango hitch will fit the Ram.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.