DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i own a 2008 ram 1500 quad cab with a factory sunroof went to use it yesterday since it was a nice day out and hadn't used it since last fall and noticed when i went to open the sunroof it didn't seem to open all the way like it should, does anyone have a measurement with the sunroof opened all the way?

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
crap, I went out and tuned the truck tonight and was going to measure this for you. I'll try and remember to do it tomorrow for you man.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i will definitley appreciate it, my headliner all the way in leaves a lot of exposed sunroof which doesn't seem right, i think with the headliner all the way in before it was more like an inch exposed

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i measured mine it's 13.75" from the roof to the edge of the sunroof all the way open

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
forgot to measure!

Here you go - same as what you are seeing.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
I want a sunroof :(

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want leather lol, thanks for confirming, i forgot what it looked like opened and just didn't seem as open as it should be, well i can scratch that off my warranty repairs lol

·
Average Guy
2,632 Posts
They are nice on overcast days. In Florida, when its nice enough to open it up, it's so hot it fries the brain. Same goes for convertibles too. I had an old TR Spitfire Mk3 as my first car. Sometimes, it was too hot to have the top up and too hot to have it down.

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
My truck is fully loaded, that's the only thing I don't have that I want.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.