DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vince
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help. I have an 04 QC that came witht he RAZ head unit and Infinity speakers. I replaced it with the RB1 and added a Motorola OEM bluetooth hands free system for the Motorola 710 phone. Here is my question. The Motorola system needs to connect to the MUTE wire of the radio (tomute the sytem for incoming/outgoing calls). Which wire on the 22 pin plug is the mute wire? I would like to know the color of the wire as well if possible to make sure I tap into the right one. The RB1 does not indicate what wire does what. If this is part of another thread I apologize, I have been searching and cannot find the information. Thanks! :help:

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
I just looked at the wiring diagram and I belive it is a Dark Green wire. Do you recall any Dark Green or Dark Green/Orange wires?

·
Vince
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there were two or three green and one orange if i recall. Where can I get that diagram? Is it on the www anywhere?

·
Banned
3,902 Posts

·
Vince
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many Thanks!

·
Banned
3,902 Posts

·
Vince
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well? today I tapped into the dark green wire, the ornage wire, and the dark green with orange tracer wire... and NONE worked! I am back to square one :( The Motorola bluetooth handsfree works AWESOME, I just wish I could make the auto mute feature work by finding the correct factory wire.

·
Nobody Special
90 Posts
Maybe you should consider getting the Mopar U - connect. Plug and play.

·
Registered
475 Posts
is there anywhere to find a manual for '02 1500's?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.