DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of power/heated factory mirrors off of a 2004 Ram 1500 for sale. Everything works and they look like new. I went to the towing mirrors for the ease of pulling a camper. These are boxed and ready to ship. $225. shipped lower U.S. PayPal

Thanks, Evad12
==================

·
OFFICIAL CHEBBY HATER
1,389 Posts
wow if you get that much for these, you should be a business major cuz for 1 they are cheaper on ebay and 2 I got 50bux for mine not even trying. Not trying to hurt your thread but those are just the facts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mirrors

The mirrors are folding tyoe, They are heated and they are power mirrors. Black in color. They look like new and everything works. You might check with a dealer or some of the experts on Dodgetalk to see if they would fit.
They mount with the 3 bolts that are mounted on the mirror.

That's $200. shipped, If you want to pay shipping, $25. to $30. that would be fine. I'll take them to Fex or UPS and get a price. They are well packed and protected. With UPS I will pay the extra to have them insured. They only insure a basic $100. If you want me to get you a shipping price, send me your zip and what state you a located in.

Thanks, Evad12..
============================

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.