Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I have a 04 Durango with the factory video entertainment system, picked it up used and it did not come with headsets. What type/part number of headsets is needed, looking to get them off eBay and want to get the correct type.
Thanks

·
Black Durangos Rock
800 Posts
They are the 900mhz style NOT the IR. I too picked up my D used and it did not come with the headphones or remote. I got the headphones for $65 and the remote for $20 from ebay.

Ebay rocks. The headphones from the stealership were $107 each and the remote was $75.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I just bought my 06 a few weeks ago, how the hell do i get the sound to go to the headsets and not the vehicle speakers?

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
I think the only way to do that is to control everything from the rear DVD unit. You can access the radio, CD player and everything from the rear DVD. That is how we do it and just turn off or turn down the volume on the head unit.

·
RangoArkie
1,442 Posts
shockwave said:
I just bought my 06 a few weeks ago, how the hell do i get the sound to go to the headsets and not the vehicle speakers?
The rear DVD system can be separately controlled by the rear-seat occupants. If you want to listen to your own CD's or the radio, just press mode to cycle through, and to get back to FM radio, just press the am/fm button on the right side. (assuming you don't have the navigation unit)

·
Black Durangos Rock
800 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.