DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got around to taking recent pictures of my stock 16's with tires. All (4) wheels and tires are in excellent condition. The wheels have NO scratches, dents, bends, and are rash free!!! All (4) center caps are in excellent condition as well with NO marks, chips, or scratches. The tires are 265/70/16 Kelly Safari Trex. They have 7-8K normal miles on them. Only drive the truck to and from work with the occasional meets and some around town driving on the weekends. I did no off-roading in them, and they have been rotated twice before I removed them. They have NO gashes, plugs, holes or uneven wear on them. Were $170 a piece when I bought them, but have seen them online from $120-$140 a piece now.

I am willing to seperate the wheels and tires for the right price.

I'd rather NOT ship and will entertain local buyers FIRST. If you would like for me to ship, please research yourself what it would cost for me to ship them. My zipcode is 20657.

(4) Wheels w/center caps = $175 PLUS Shipping

(4) Tires = $325 PLUS Shipping

(4) Wheels and Tires = $450 PLUS Shipping

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you don't get any locals I may be interested in shipping(wheels only). How much do they weigh?
Alright, I'm not sure how much they weigh. I'll have to get them unmounted then weigh it. I'm going to wait at least a week to see if anyone is interested in the whole package so I won't have to unmount the tires. I'll keep you informed though. I'm just trying to move these.

·
Mopar or No Car!
100 Posts
im in baltimore, only a 2 hour drive... still have them?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD!!!! Thanks!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.