DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I like to say I am a first time poster, long time reader.

My truck is an '05 Ram 1500 QC SLT 4x4 w/ a Hemi. There were a couple of things that needed to be changed: no lsd, 3.55 gears, and p245x70x17 tires :VHOT:. This is what I had done a couple of weeks ago: Fabtech 6" lift, Dick Cepek DC-1 17x9, Dick Cepek FC-II 35x12.5x17, Motive 4.56 gears, and Detroit True-trac :rck:.

The forum will not allow me to post photos or links. I have some after photos in my gallery, but it takes too long to upload all the photos that I have. I also have the photos in my yahoo album, but cannot link to it.

·
I'm Broke..
3,614 Posts
Welcome To DodgeTalk! Very Nice Truck! Let me help with the pics..

Attachments

·
Alumni
540 Posts
Good choice on the fabtech lift! Truck looks awesome!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Killer....how's the ride quality w/that kit?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks 4xfreak for posting the photos.

I got the Fabtech lift from Truckaddons for around $1400. One hell of a deal for a 6" lift and they stiff have it for that price.

My truck does not handle much differently than stock. It does ride a little better and it is not real stiff either. I am really happy with the lift.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
VERY NICE. THE TRUCK LOOKS "AWSOME" :rck:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Good choice of tires and wheels, sam combo I got except in 33/12:50:17's. Just watch youir center caps. Mine started rusting about 2 months after the install. Luckily DIck Cepek has great customer service, I just emailed them and they sent me 4 brand new ones.

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
Truck looks very tough. :tup: Scrub them tires ;) (I only say that because it was one of my many jobs at the dealer I worked at in HS, scrubbing tires on all new vehicles with the blue on them)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Truck Looks Good!!

·
voo doo 1 I am buggin out
6,355 Posts
I like the lift tire combo - looking good..... and welcome to DT

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.