DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I have a 1998 Dodge Ram 4x4 with the 5.9 Liter. The transmission has been rebuilt about 30,000 miles ago and the engine has about 155,000 miles on it. The engine runs perfect and I have never had a problem with it. It comes with the Dana 44 front end and a Chystler 9 1/4" rear end. It has an almost brand new set of Mickey Thompson Baja Claws 33" with very little wear on them. I put an Apline CD player in it when I first got it and it is a very expensive and nice deck. I also have a cobra CB with 5 foot dual CB whips that are functional on it. The front half of the truck has been repainted and is in perfect shape thanks to a drunk driver. There is only one noticable dent on the entire truck. The only problem I have with it right now is that the torque convertor went out and I am currently replacing it. I'm asking $8000 for it. I will consider trades plus cash for 87-93 Mustang 5.0 5 spd only. This is a very clean truck inside and out and will treat you perfectly. PM me if interested. Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.