DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Country Boy
770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wish he was in the big one yesterday and went head first into the wall doing 185mph

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
country-71 said:
I wish he was in the big one yesterday and went head first into the wall doing 185mph
cool :cool:

·
FSTDANGO 3
512 Posts
Damn

Thats Cruel ! But I wish he actually went back first into the wall I hear he likes it that way but only when Jimmy Johnson is riding behind him!
By tHe way did anyone else notice when thay asked JJ what happened he starts "i Dunno" then as the tape rolls he says "Uh Maybe I got a bit loose"
Duh he caused the wreck. Oh well
Steve

·
Registered
183 Posts
country-71 said:
Why would you say such a thing??? Honestly if you dont have anything good to say don't say anything. Why don't you say something like damn he had a good car yesterday but i really wished so and so would have won. If you ACTUALLY listened to the race, even other drivers were saying how good of a car Gordon had yesterday. I.E. Dale Jr during the red flag and Michael Waltrip as well. Next time don't be a negative nancy!!!

·
Registered
16,619 Posts
fstdango3 said:
Thats Cruel ! But I wish he actually went back first into the wall I hear he likes it that way but only when Jimmy Johnson is riding behind him!
By tHe way did anyone else notice when thay asked JJ what happened he starts "i Dunno" then as the tape rolls he says "Uh Maybe I got a bit loose"
Steve
he will never admit to doing anything wrong

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
Way to go #24!!!!!!

·
Banned
15 Posts
fstdango3 said:
Steve
I'm so sick of Jimmie Johnson! I have no words to describe it! :mad:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Atleast you didnt say you want him to crash into a wall :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
Jeff Gordon is the man. I'm tired of hearing all this same stuff over and over and over again. He is the #1 hated driver out there. And I swear that most people hate him just because they're jumping on the bandwagon.

I hate the Tony Stewart fans who constantly rag on JG and say he's a ***/crybaby. "Uhhh... do you REALIZE the type of person Tony Stewart is?!"

·
Hemi Power
2,017 Posts
Wishing any driver to wreck is immature and just plain lame... Get a life.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I wouldn't wish anyone to go into the wall at 185... but maybe down into the infield and bounce off the wall and mess up the car enough to keep them out.

·
Registered
25,345 Posts
ok JG is a good driver no doubts! BUt my prob with him is when I was at Dover he was dominating the race a couple yrs back but he was on the radio yelling at Ray E to F-ing do something to the god d*mn car! Now he wants to portray this religeos personna so fine dont be 2 faced on the radio eveb Ray said Jeff your on the radio whatch what you say! this is my prob with him

as far as him dominating these years well Dale did it rRusty did it DW did it cale did it petty did it so come on just because someone is in there prime dont mean we have to hate him for winning. just also remember that winning races today is easier then it was when the big names did it. I mean you use to have to drive the car being hit from both sides at the same time now Im waiting for nascar to put curb feelers on the cars so they dont touch!

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
tone100 said:
OK I won't say that I wish he would wreck. I wish that he had been on that plane. Is that better?

Whoa pal......don't go there. A true racing fan wouldn't wish any harm on another driver even you aren't a fan of their's. If you don't like a driver, then wish "engine failure" on them....that way they can't come back onto the track.

Wishing another driver to be in a wreck or even death is really tasteless and won't be tolerated on this site.

Thank you and have a nice day.

·
Registered
25,345 Posts
Dodgevanman said:
Whoa pal......don't go there. A true racing fan wouldn't wish any harm on another driver even you aren't a fan of there's. If don't like a driver, then wish "engine failure" on them....that way they can't come back onto the track.

Wishing another driver to be in a wreck or even death is really tasteless and won't be tolerated on this site.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Well said!!! :rck:

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
Actually as I read this thread bashing Jeff Gordon, I see that alot of the "race fans" here are wishing serious harm to him. Did we forget what happened to Ernie Irvan in '94? He hit the wall at Michigan doing 180mph and only had a 10% chance of living. I don't want to see that happen to any driver, no matter who they are.

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
Dodgevanman said:
Actually as I read this thread bashing Jeff Gordon, I see that alot of the "race fans" here are wishing serious harm to him. Did we forget what happened to Ernie Irvan in '94? He hit the wall at Michigan doing 180mph and only had a 10% chance of living. I don't want to see that happen to any driver, no matter who they are.
I totally agree with the above.

No matter how much you dislike any driver, to wish serious harm to him in a public forum such as DodgeTalk should result in your immediate ban from the site.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Ridiculous crap im reading, I hate Jimmie Johnson sooo much, but the most i wish for is engine failure or slight misfortunes ... Damn you know how many people hated Dale Sr. and may have said that same crap, well for you morons watch what you wish for!!!!!

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Black05Hemi said:
Wishing any driver to wreck is immature and just plain lame... Get a life.
Absolutely. I like Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart...but Gordon is my favorite because people seem to hate him for nothing more than driving very skillfully.

Gordon drives a Chevy, but I think he is the best out there. He can catch up from being way behind within a few laps...and I honestly enjoy watching Dodges compete with him.

Tony Stewart is another (almost equally talented in my opinion) driver that I like...but I don't like his temper.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Yea dont know what the hatred is towards Jeff Gordon anyways, he is a good guy and drives hard, seems to be a good role model for younger drivers, admits when he is at fault and usually remains level headed. I am a jr. fan, but if he is out why not root for gordon, besides like every little kid thinks , he has the best looking car out there, hahahah

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.