DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of buying the ebay eyelids for the 06-08 ram but the pics on ebay suck. I was wondering if anyof you guys had them on your rams. So if you do could you please post some pics for me. Thanks.

Currently serving proudly in Afghanistan OEF :gr_patrio

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
I've seen several in person and I have mixed feelings about them. I like the look from the front. I'm not so crazy about the seem where they meet the fender.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea true but those trucks look shit i think i am going to get them after all!
Thank you guys for all the help, and by the way you guys have good looking rams.

·
I RECOMMEND FUKKEN WAX
13,989 Posts
Be sure to post up pics!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
They should be called ANGRY eyes. Not eylids

·
You've been Hijacked
14,746 Posts
I've seen several in person and I have mixed feelings about them. I like the look from the front. I'm not so crazy about the seem where they meet the fender.
I kinda have the same thought about them

·
HILLBILLY DELUXE
4,907 Posts
I am thinking of buying the ebay eyelids for the 06-08 ram but the pics on ebay suck. I was wondering if anyof you guys had them on your rams. So if you do could you please post some pics for me. Thanks.
Currently serving proudly in Afghanistan OEF :gr_patrio
Here's a couple of mine i installed last fall, still going strong, no problems at all.

Thanks for serving!:2up:

Attachments

·
RAIDER FAN
2,690 Posts
They look great at night too! Pissed off Ram!

·
RAIDER FAN
2,690 Posts
Do you have halo's in the fogs to JAY?
Yes I do. First one on DT with those! :rck: That picture is just parking lights and halos.

Here is another with just the halos.

·
RAIDER FAN
2,690 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
wow sick truck man! I love those eyelids. Do they make a kit for the 02-05 series trucks though?

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
wow sick truck man! I love those eyelids. Do they make a kit for the 02-05 series trucks though?
I might be wrong but I don't think they make these for the 02-05's because of the different headlight.

You are basicly taking an 06 and up headlight and making it look like the 02-05's style.

Besides what would you cover on the 02-05's??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.