DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Dodge Ram 1500 with the HEMI engine, I'm looking to add a stainless steel exhaust tip, wondering what kind and what size, looking for something that'll make my truck "ROAR", and it can be single or dual tip, the Mopar tip is way to pricey for me.

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
I bought a Magnaflow SS tip from Moe's Performance (great prices), but like they said above, it won't make your truck roar. Here's a couple pics of mine, it's a side exit:

And here's the sound of my exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so what size, and what do I need to make it a little louder, also, I like the dual tip and coming straight out under the rear bumper (like the srt10), is there a kit I need to buy to make this all happen.

·
The Tumbler
672 Posts
I just ordered a Magnaflow tip from Summit. Its 3 inch in 4 inch out 12 inches long slash cut stainless steel rolled edge for $45.Here's a pic.

If you want a dual exit out the rear you'll have to buy a cat back system from magnaflow, gibson, flowmaster, etc. Whoever you choose, or have a muffler shop build you one.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
I just had duals put on........set me back 375. Thats about the norm (from what I have read and seen)

·
Registered
314 Posts
check the link on my signature. I did true dual super 40's with 8 inch wide side exits. in front of the wheel on each side. sounds wicked as hell in person. the vid doesnt do it justice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.