DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 86 Dakota V-8 318 and there is just a single exhaust under the right side.I like to change and have a deep but not to laud double system.one under each side of car with end of exhaust system under the tail.Can anyone tell me what kind and type of system is best to fit and use borla or something like. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a dakota with the 318 in it, i have a glass pack off of the cat(which gets rid of the rap and gives it a throaty sound) and then it Ys into duals with some 4 inch tips(helps with a deep tone plus it looks really sweet). its not too loud when your just driving but when u get on it people know your coming!

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
86 dakota? with a 318?

you sure about that??

anyway, FLOWMASTER is the only way to go!!

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
Just checked out your gallery-- truck looks great.
I'm gonna go ahead and call it as a 96, not an 86, right?

who put those 2 keys next to each other anyway?? :D

·
hot2k1ram
756 Posts
borla sucks, stainless pipes are very expensive and they're not very loud as all, u barely know they're there, magnaflows give a good deep sound without all the cab resonance u get from a flowmaster or similar type muffler, any local exhaust shop can bend aluminized pipe that resists rust very well

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who is the man who do not know diffrence beetweenn 8 or 9

He He He Sure it is 96, I am so good to typing so i mismatch the 9 and hit the 8
:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.