DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok... today i got the x pipe and 70 series muffler installed. put turndowns on it for now since i dont have the tips yet. and yesterday i got the power wire in the mail, so did that at the same time. i tried the power wire alone, and didnt notice much, but after gettin the x and muffler on there too, there was some difference. up next is headers! cant wait. i'll get pictures once the tips arrive.

i think im goin to the track this week, how bout starting a little guessing game? what do u think i'll run? Mods currently on the truck are these:

jet stream scoop
power wire
Volant CAI
srt-10 22's
x-pipe
2.25 di/do flowmaster 70's dumped

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
whats yur rear gear?

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
rc or qc?...4x2 or 4x4?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wanna go to houston raceway. im a 2x4 cuad cab, hemi stock rear end. i wanna go to the houston raceway. r they open on wednesdays?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ohhh another comment! wow! i don't know what it is, the PW, the x pipe, or the flowmaster, but what a difference. i actually chirped the 22's at a light!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cool, is that what ur runnin? we got exactly the same mods, except for the drop, and i have hypertech instead of superchips.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awsome... so then headers, and cooler weather should get me into the 14's easy. i sent u a pm

·
TRICK TURBO
3,865 Posts
simioh said:
cool, is that what ur runnin? we got exactly the same mods, except for the drop, and i have hypertech instead of superchips.
What year is your truck?? how many miles..

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
04 with 30k
does the msd make ur truck slower?
from a stop, if u floor it, will u chirp the wheels?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.