·
Living in my own world
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A-1

:thatfunny

:postpics: :D

who'd ya go with??

A-1 on 311. Dude I love your Avatar. Was that one of the sweetest hits or what? I will have pics once it is done. I like to tease. :1poke:

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
Then I will do this until we get pics:D

:postpics:

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
shelby, you're a jerk :)

haha and thanks cajun_duck, one of my favorite hits as well...especially since it was from a wide-receiver LOL

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
oh, and A-1 is good...well priced and quick. people there arent the friendliest in the world, but they get the job done.

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
shelby, you're a jerk :)

haha and thanks cajun_duck, one of my favorite hits as well...especially since it was from a wide-receiver LOL
Thanks....now

:postpics:

·
Serenity
5,947 Posts

Attachments

·
Living in my own world
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
oh wow

I think something is in the wrong place. They will fix for free. I saw this and was like WTF.

Attachments

·
Living in my own world
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good... what muffler is that? looks like it says Dynomax???
It is a Dynomax Ultra-Flow. The only problem is that the y-pipe is in the wrong end of the exhaust system.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Something just isn't right here.
:huh:

why the f*ck did that do that? thats near pointless....

what'd you tell them to do when you went in there?

I know when I got mine done I told them I just wanted exhaust done and I wanted it to exit in front of the rear tires (not knowing the gas tank issue to get them on each side). Picked up my truck and they put a single in/dual out flowmaster 40 with both tips exiting before the passenger side tire. It still looked good and i didnt know how complicated it is to do true duals exiting before each tire back then...so I was pleased with the work, espeically for 200 bucks.

So moral of the story, they do good work, you just have to be VERY specific and harp on them about what you want for them to do it how you want. They like to do there own thing for some reason...

·
Living in my own world
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Should have

:huh:

why the f*ck did that do that? thats near pointless....

what'd you tell them to do when you went in there?

I know when I got mine done I told them I just wanted exhaust done and I wanted it to exit in front of the rear tires (not knowing the gas tank issue to get them on each side). Picked up my truck and they put a single in/dual out flowmaster 40 with both tips exiting before the passenger side tire. It still looked good and i didnt know how complicated it is to do true duals exiting before each tire back then...so I was pleased with the work, espeically for 200 bucks.

So moral of the story, they do good work, you just have to be VERY specific and harp on them about what you want for them to do it how you want. They like to do there own thing for some reason...
Should have drawn a picture. I think when I go back I will. I told them on the phone yesterday that I wanted to replace my factory Y-pipe, muffler, and dumped. She told me, "We do those y-pipes for the rams all the time." She wrote it down and read it back to me word for word. So I dropped it off this morning and I even wrote a note and left it on the seat of what I wanted. I didn't really loo0k when I picked it up and figured it was right. Owner or manager said they are going to fix it for free and that the guy didn't know what he was doing. DDDUUUUHHHH!!!!!!!!:nutkick::nutkick::nutkick:

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Should have drawn a picture. I think when I go back I will. I told them on the phone yesterday that I wanted to replace my factory Y-pipe, muffler, and dumped. She told me, "We do those y-pipes for the rams all the time." She wrote it down and read it back to me word for word. So I dropped it off this morning and I even wrote a note and left it on the seat of what I wanted. I didn't really loo0k when I picked it up and figured it was right. Owner or manager said they are going to fix it for free and that the guy didn't know what he was doing. DDDUUUUHHHH!!!!!!!!:nutkick::nutkick::nutkick:
haha, wow...:whackit: :whackit:

glad they are gonna take care of it for you though, that's top-notch of them.

but yeah, like i said...you gotta be specific with them haha. you may seriously want to draw a picture...

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
hahahahahahaha wtf man....I would demand a refund after they fix it.....

·
Registered
296 Posts
I think something is in the wrong place. They will fix for free. I saw this and was like WTF.
LOL are they serious. they seriously put that y pipe there

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
I thought it was a someone being "cute" with their exhust when I saw the pic, lol for real? damn how f***** stupid do you have to be, to do that for real? lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.