DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is Exhaust Depot not a Sponsor here anymore of something? I remember them posting pretty strong there for awhile! Anyone run any of there setups? I was on there site last night and am thinking of redoing my exhaust....I guess that's why I thought of this!!!

· Retired Guy
1,212 Posts
I got mine from him not too long ago and really like it.(4.7L)
it looks like he's not a sponsor anymore, but have no clue why.

· Josh
4,197 Posts
he wasnt getting any business, so he stop making new setups. he still does the ones he made already since he doesnt need to custom fab them on a truck. But, if you want something custom you have to take it to his shop.

· All Around Great Guy
12,739 Posts
i want a custom y pipe that i dont have to weld...(band clamps) Those flowmaster y pipes and the other brand involve more than just cutting the factory piece out and welding it. I wonder if they can make me one?

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,645 Posts
u guys think i would lose any mpg or down low end grunt if i swapped out the stock y for a magnaflow one from Bob and an AT3030?

· Registered
4,875 Posts
Nobody bought anything because he didn't want to make what we wanted. I know its hard to please everyone but when you ask what people want and they tell you maybe you should listen

· YUP GOT A HEMI
178 Posts
Post #7
Nobody bought anything because he didn't want to make what we wanted. I know its hard to please everyone but when you ask what people want and they tell you maybe you should listen

When I called him he told me he never was able to get the dual kits right but bring him the truck and he would do a custom job for me.The guy seemed a little sketchy to me. I live in CT. a little tough to do that. The only thing he really had was the dual pipes and mufflers no tailpipes.

· Banned
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
curtb said:
Post #7

When I called him he told me he never was able to get the dual kits right but bring him the truck and he would do a custom job for me.The guy seemed a little sketchy to me. I live in CT. a little tough to do that. The only thing he really had was the dual pipes and mufflers no tailpipes.
So, according to the man himself his bolt on kit is not on point!!!???

· Retired Guy
1,212 Posts
I got the muffler, I think it is a Jones muffler , and two mandrel bent pipes that go out in front of the rear tire with stainless tips.
I really like the sound, no drone whatsoever, and this is from someone who had the same setup with a FM 40 series( lots of drone).
Personnally, I am happy with the peices he sent me, but they were definatley not bolt on.
HTH

· Banned
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
fireman46 said:
I got the muffler, I think it is a Jones muffler , and two mandrel bent pipes that go out in front of the rear tire with stainless tips.
I really like the sound, no drone whatsoever, and this is from someone who had the same setup with a FM 40 series( lots of drone).
Personnally, I am happy with the peices he sent me, but they were definatley not bolt on.
HTH
Thanks for your input......I thinking I'm going to skip using him!!!!!! I'll just do something around here!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.