DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Everytime I get out of my Atlantic Blue Ram and into my wifes 2002 Patriot Blue Ram I CURSE THE IDIOTS at Dodge who decided to STOP offering the Dark Blue Interior

Man it looks great in a blue truck and would look good with White or Silver

Looks better than my Slate Gray

·
KTM Rider
163 Posts
Taupe rules! I like Ford's "flint gray" which is medium rather than dark gray.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Yeah, the dark blue would go good with the AB exterior.

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
slate looks the best, followed by tapue, the blue just doesn't look right, and would only look right in patriot blue/white trucks anyway

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Yeah, I'd like to have a blue interior with my Atlantic blue paint.
Ya could always do what I did and start painting pieces yourself! ;)

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
I like the slate, the taupe is just ugly to me...Never seen the blue in person so I wont judge on it...

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you seen a truck in Blue interior

It looks fanatstic

Atlantic blue- patriot blue -silver- white ALL go with dark Blue

Saleman told me they had a white 2002 in blue with blue stripes that was fantastic
He thought they should have kept it as an interior option

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Back in the fall of '01 we had numerous Rams on the lot with blue interiors, and I agree, on the right truck they do look nice. They are also extremely rare from what I'm told. Only a few were made before the color was cancelled.

If I am not mistaken, you could get the blue interior on trucks in the following colors: white, silver, Patriot blue, and Atlantic blue. The ones I remember seeing were either on white trucks or Patriot blue trucks. The white with blue interior was very nice.

Another interesting fact... the blue interior was only available in cloth. So there are no Rams out there with blue leather, or at least not that came from the factory that way.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just compare the two and you will see what I mean

·
Registered
279 Posts
Just my opinion but I like the Slate interiors better. My last take home unit had blue interior, didnt really care for it. I guess I just like different gray interiors versus blues and lighter colors.

·
Registered
562 Posts
uncbob said:
Just compare the two and you will see what I mean
I have the slate grey in a black truck. But the back to back pics of blue on blue vs blue on slate make it pretty clear the blue interior is a better choice for a blue truck, as well as for some other exterior paint colors. Great pics uncbob.

·
Registered
55 Posts
It seems like the norm now that all vehicle manufacturers are using the grey interiors more that others, back in the day you could get maroon, blue gray or tan. Maybe you still can but you just don't see it as often as the gray shades.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I use to have a navy blue truck with blue interior. I hated it. I don't know why you would want blue interior it is hedious. The slat grey is much better and gives it a cleaner look. You would have to be color blind to order a silver truck or a white truck with blue interrior also. Blue is just not an interior color.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
whiteram4x said:
I use to have a navy blue truck with blue interior. I hated it. I don't know why you would want blue interior it is hedious. The slat grey is much better and gives it a cleaner look. You would have to be color blind to order a silver truck or a white truck with blue interrior also. Blue is just not an interior color.
Umm
Me thinks you is the one who is color blind if you think that slate gray in the pic I posted is better than that blue

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
not really digging the blue allthat much, which is strange, because blue is my fav color... i LOVE the slate!

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
uncbob said:
Have you seen a truck in Blue interior

It looks fanatstic

Atlantic blue- patriot blue -silver- white ALL go with dark Blue

Saleman told me they had a white 2002 in blue with blue stripes that was fantastic
He thought they should have kept it as an interior option
I have seen it before and I have to agree. It looks great IN MY OPINION with just about any color.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.