DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my dealer dropping off my Manum a couple days ago and while walkingaround the back lot I saw a 2004 Evernham 1500 so, what is it and why is it still brand new on the lot?

Thanks,
Dan

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
never heard that one b4... wat dealer had it?

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Inetersting... I cant find anything on google about it.. Seems like I saw something somewhere about it though...

Most likely the same truck with decals. Kinda like the Daytona (even though thats one FINE truck!!)

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I have seen plenty of pics on here about the Evernham Ram, slammed posted some a while back too. Sometimes you can find them on Ebay. Its basically a truck made to Evernham racing team theme. Its red, it has the StreetScene bumper cover, Xenon flares,running boards and rear bumper cover. Has some funky looking 20"s and the interior is leather with their logos I believe. Also the dash and various parts are painted red, and it has a lame ass plate in the cubby hole with some switches for pointless stuff. Its also got a humongous DODGE sticker on the tailgate with like 12" tall letters. I actually saw on in my are for the first tim a few weeks ago.

KB

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
Here one is on ebay. The cubby hole plate just has indicator lights for no apparent reason.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
sgrizzle said:
Here one is on ebay. The cubby hole plate just has indicator lights for no apparent reason.
post the link please, I couldn't find it. I'd like to see this. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
post the pic,. i cant access e-bay from work....symantec denies access

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
i'll pass

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Damn
Couldn't they get DODGE in any bigger letters across the back

Reminds me of the Orange County Edition my dealer has on his lot

The Parts Manager was out on the lot and I asked him "Who is gonna buy that thing ?"

His reply "Some nut with a lot of $$$$$$$

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
looks like the old dakota tailgate

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
uncbob said:
Damn
Couldn't they get DODGE in any bigger letters across the back
They could but that would just look tacky :thatfunny

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the info guys,

Just wondering if there were some performance mods as the appearance stuff didn't seem to warrant the $15K markup over MSRP. I guess that's why it's an '04 still on the lot new.

·
Registered
346 Posts
i like the interior....not a fan of the decal running down the side though

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
I used to have a spec sheet on it. I think it's headers, dual exhaust, 3.92 LSD, and that's it.

·
Registered
74 Posts
My dealer had 1 around a year ago----Told him if I was going to spend that kind of money---it would be an SRT-10 :crazy:

·
HEMI.,need I say more
477 Posts
blah! i'll stick to my SLT

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
That is really ugly...nice seats though.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.