DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just at my stealership looking at a Ram Daytona, pretty sweet!! :rck: My salesman that ordered my Dak in 03 asked me if I ever saw a Magnum with the 300 front end? I said no! So, we went online at his desk at he showed me some pics that he got from a site. He says that this is the European style magnum available in Europe. I was so freaked out about it after I left, I went to google when I got home and searched and I found these pics. Ain't it odd?

Attachments

·
Registered
6,327 Posts
I saw those same pictures a little while back online. Its different.. I like it though. There are a nubmer of custom shops in Claifornia that I know of that are putting a 300 front clip on a magnum-- I've seen a few pics of those, but I figure they would consequently have a few "magnum sedans" cruising around too, but thats only if they had one of each car to swap the front clips, but they probably just ordered a 300 front clip...

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm surprised that they don't try the front end from the new Charger yet.

·
Registered
205 Posts
That is not a Magnum with a 300 front end it is a 300 touring. There are some shops that are grafting a 300 front end onto a magnum, I've heard it's about $3K in parts with the bumper, cover, lights etc.

The euro-spec 300 touring cars all have the Chrysler trim and finish inside as well as the front end change.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Those actually look really cool.

·
Hemi Driving Pastor!
67 Posts
I actually like the 300 front end better. If I ever run into a Vanilla White 300 owner who wants to do a swap.....could be interesting. But, I put the clear bra film on my car now,so.....daydream.......

·
XD
259 Posts
blackarmy said:
I heard that you couldn't do the charger. Something about different sheet metals.
You are 100% correct. Not impossible, but it's not as easy as 300C/Magnum swapping. Like you said, the sheetmetal is totally different. Some have stated that the doors are the only interchangable peice, however, this is NOT true. The only stuff you can swap from the 300C/Magnum to the Charger is parts of the interior (everything except the doorpanels on the Charger are the same)

Too bad it's next to impossible, I would really like to see the 300C rear end on a Charger.

·
Registered
403 Posts
anyone else notice the chrome mirrors and door handles ? i'd like them for mine

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I like that better than the Magnum, probably just because I like the 300 better than the Charger....it's just so damn classy.

·
The Legendary Cross Ram
3,696 Posts
Goddyear tires? :huh:

Did you mean GoodYear? :WHT:

Just being a pain...jokin' around. :D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Actually the dealership that I bought my Magnum from had a Magnum with the 300 front end on it. They said it was a $3000.00 job. They said that the front fenders, hood and front end are interchangeble between the Magnum and 300.

I personally don't like the 300 front end. I like the Dodge Crosshair grill. Now a 300 with the Magnum front end...YEAH BABY!!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Either on this forum or another someone photoshopped the Magnum front end on a 300 and it looked sweet!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey RAJ thanks for the pics but we were looking for the opposite of that. A 300c with the Magnum front end on it.

I see you everytime I pick my daughter up from school. I'm not much for raised trucks (being an LA boy) but your truck is nice.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
diamondrmp said:
I see you everytime I pick my daughter up from school. I'm not much for raised trucks (being an LA boy) but your truck is nice.
thanks, lately truck has been in the shop, i think you should get into a lifted truck also, i seen you car that one rainy day, and you got a great looking car love the looks of it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.