Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, (2002 grand caravan sport)

I was wondering if there was such a thing as a 'euro taillight'? I'm specifically interested in an amber cluster for the rear turn signal. Any insight would be appreciated.

·
'00 Caravan Driver
141 Posts
I believe such a taillight exists. It might be the EU OEM taillight. I'm not sure if the turn signal is amber or white (amber when lit), but I'm guessing that's what you are looking for. As to where to get it, I dunno where you can get that in the US....you may have to import them from Europe...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have you ever seen the movie "the bourne supremacy"? There was a convoy of dodge caravans in Germany, and they had amber sections in the rear tail light assembly.

I'm not interested in paying to import something from germany, i'm sure it would be too expensive for me.

Has anybody else noticed that if you are braking, and have the turn signal on - it's damn near impossible to see that flashing light? I'm a huge advocate of amber turn signals.

If anybody has any ideas on something in either canada or the usa, it would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi

I am in the UK and converted my 96 Grand Voyager. The tail light assemblies cost £92 + local tax each. They have a Red tail light/brake at the top, Amber turn signal in the middle with a white reversing light beneath it.Finally the Rear fog lights (red) are at the bottom.

Hope that helps
Clive

·
Registered
42 Posts
You may want to look into ebay motors. Do a word search with Dodge Caravan Euro Altezza Tail Lights. That will get you into the euro tail lights. Then just pick and choose. Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.