DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from a dealer where they had the "unveiling" of the SMS Challenger. It looks awesome, but was a "display model" as it did not have the SMS-modified engine. Just a model to get out to be shown. Still very nice. 14" rotors in front, 13.7" in back.

I took my 8 mega pixel camera to take pictures. A sales guy asked if he could buy a couple, and he made it sound like it was for the dealer, so I got a couple of shots with the dealer logo and what not. When the car got packed up, I asked who to speak to at the dealer about it. He said it was actually for himself, and he would pay me some good money for my time and talent (or lack thereof).

Here's the problem: If I give him some, but not all the pics, does that mean I cannot post the purchased ones here on DT? My original intent was to post them all here for us, but if I can make a few bucks . . . I'm a big proponent of copyrights and that stuff, so please, ideas and thoughts, thanks.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
How much money you talking about, first of all.

You sure your not getting jerked around are you???

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would have no clue what to ask. I took about 21 pics total, but I'm no pro at picture taking. He said he was going to send it to friends. Maybe I should talk to a rep for the dealer and see if they'd be interested in the ones with their logo in the background?

·
Woosah!!!
421 Posts
I would find out how much money he is talking first. If he is just showing them to his friends, could have been just someone who forgot their camera and not really talking much money. If he pays you good money for them, ask what he intends to do with them and if you can still post them on the web. Magazines pay hundreds of $$ for photos so you will know which way this is going by how much he offers.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That sounds like a good plan, Jackal, thanks. I'll give him a call Monday and query that. I can give him hi-res photos, and post some low-res online if he agrees.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The one I took pictures of I actually took myself, not stock photos. I should know later in the week. I'll start a new thread if I post pics.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.