DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It started yesterday when i was driving and the Electronic throttle control light came on. Made my car have a hard time accelerating so i put it in park and turned the car off and back on again and the light went away and drove perfectly fine again. About 20 minutes later my car started beeping. i looked down and the temp light was on and the temp gauge was all the way in the red. i continued driving and 2 minutes later the gauge went right back into the middle and as soon as the temp light went off the ETC light came back on. Now every time i start my car it says its automatically says its overheating when its not. coolant is full and its not smoking or anything. then it was go back into the middle after driving for awhile and the ETC light comes back on. help meeee please

·
Registered
389 Posts
It started yesterday when i was driving and the Electronic throttle control light came on. Made my car have a hard time accelerating so i put it in park and turned the car off and back on again and the light went away and drove perfectly fine again. About 20 minutes later my car started beeping. i looked down and the temp light was on and the temp gauge was all the way in the red. i continued driving and 2 minutes later the gauge went right back into the middle and as soon as the temp light went off the ETC light came back on. Now every time i start my car it says its automatically says its overheating when its not. coolant is full and its not smoking or anything. then it was go back into the middle after driving for awhile and the ETC light comes back on. help meeee please
Jesscuhhh92,

I'm sorry to hear about your concerns. With the symptoms occurring more regularly, a diagnosis would be of benefit in order to determine the root cause.

Have there been any fault codes present?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.