Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

October 2013 Truck of the Month
DodgeTalk's Vehicle of the Month contest has returned! This month's entries will be accepted now through Sunday, October 27th. Voting will start on October 28th and the winner will be announced on November 4th. Only the first 10 vehicles will be entered into the contest so act fast! See below for the official rules of the competition.

Official DodgeTalk.com Vehicle of the Month Rules:

1. Members must be registered with DodgeTalk.com to participate in the contest. Pictures must be posted in the appropriate thread, Truck of the Month (TOTM) & Car of the Month (COTM). Up to three pictures of your vehicle may be posted. A brief description of your vehicle and a list of mods, if applicable, must be included. SUV’s and Full Size Vans will be considered as TOTM entries. Crossover Vehicles and Minivans will be considered as COTM entries.

2. Each member's vehicle after winning may not compete again for a year unless the vehicle has undergone significant changes. Vehicle changes that will be accepted include extensive changes in suspension, complete paint job, etc. Changes such as changing wheels/tires, leveling kit, adding tonneau cover, tinting windows, etc do not qualify. A member may only submit their vehicle once every 3 months. Vehicle acceptance will be at the discretion of the DodgeTalk Staff.

3. Entries will be accepted until the last Sunday each month. Entries posted after 11:59 PM CST will not be accepted. Only the first 10 vehicle entries will be accepted. Once the contest is full, the thread will be closed and voting will commence on the regular scheduled date. All entries will be collected into a new thread for each category and a voting poll will be created by the DodgeTalk staff on the last Monday of each month. The poll will run for 7 days and the winners will be announced on DodgeTalk.com and DodgeTalk’s Facebook page on the following Monday.

4. Winners will be featured on DodgeTalk.com’s home page as well as DodgeTalk’s Facebook Cover Photo. TOTM winners will be featured on the Facebook cover photo for the first half of each month and COTM winners will be featured for the second half of each month.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I'll play.
Outside:
1-off 22x10 ADV.1 wheels, Pirelli Scorpion Zero 305/35/22 tires, Rotora 16" brakes with 8 piston calipers, 3/5 drop, QA1 shocks, Spohn adjustable link and panhard bars, Hellwig sway bars, Snuglid tonneau, custom painted hood, all 2013 lighting with the heads painted body color, custom R/T grille badge, weld in Grant Fabrication roll pan, shaved tailgate, OEM Mopar body kit, Bedrug, Nathan K5LA train horn, etc.

Inside:
2 tone Katzkin leather, Leather wrapped console lid with Ram head shaved, Alcantera suede wrapped headliner and visors, custom SRT8 steering wheel, BT shift knob, 3 gauge pillar pod with boost, A/F and fuel pressure gauges, Focal Utopia Be No7 3 way front stage with Shok Industries tweeter pods, 3Sixty.3 processor, custom rear wall with 2 Mosconi AS 200.4 amps and a JL 12W6v3 in a fiberglass enclosure...

Underhood:
Ported & polished 6.1 intake manifold, polished Procharger with all custom polished aluminum piping, AIS water/meth system, 250 amp DC Power alternator, XS Power D4800 battery, ARH long tubes into a custom made mandrel bent dual 3" exhaust with X-pipe, Moe's 87mm throttle body, 64lb injectors, 3G Customs engine 1/2 covers, BT dress up parts and catch can, etc

·
Occifer, I'm not drunk!!
567 Posts
Me too

Exterior:

Powdercoated de-clad Laramie wheels, 3" level, fully de badged, painted mirrors,black grille cross,Lund in channel vent visors, custom built HID projector retrofit, black retro fogs with halos, retro shop level 2 tails

Interior:

Kaitlin leather, orange gauge faces, painted interior trim

Performance:

180 stat, vararam intake, diablo predator, 4.56 gears/Yukon duragrip locker

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! Chris, we need a vehicle description and mod list. ;)

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks dkeys! We need a vehicle description from you as well.

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Perfect! Thank you!

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
I will play again! :0)

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab with a Hemi. 3" Carli Coils up front, new steering, Carli Track bar - 35" Nitto Trail Grappler MTs! 5100 shocks, painted B Pillars, Strobes, debaged, not pictured (tow mirrors), tinted windows 15% all around, all done by myself, spray in bedliner, also done by myself.

:rck:

Attachments

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:tup::tup:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Well I guess I'll give it a whirl to

98 ram 1500 rcsb 2wd

Drivetrain:
5.9 magnum swapped for 5.7 Hemi :rck:, custom wiring harness by hotwireauto.com, comp 260 cam, Moe's 87mm TB, diablo intune 91 performance tune, custom dual e-fan setup, A/C deleted, EGR deleted, true duals with magnaflow high flow cats and flowmaster super 44's

Interior:
Double gauge pillar pod with AEM wideband and trans temp gauges, LED dome and map lights, blue LED's in dash, heater controls, window switches and ignition "ring", B&M ratchet shifter

Exterior/Appearance:
Custom paint job with gold metallic flake, 3rd gen 20's, aftermarket 1 piece headlights, LED tails and 3rd brake light, CREE LED reverse lights, 5% window tint all around, rollpan with 70's challenger exhaust tips notched in, hard tonneau cover, red LEDs behind the grill, LED strips under bed rails, 2" rear drop shackles

I'm sure there's something I'm forgetting but that's most of it. :D all work on the truck has been done by me with the exception of the paint and wiring harness.

ImageUploadedByAG Free1380904723.537519.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1380904860.397825.jpg

ImageUploadedByAG Free1380904949.495844.jpg

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
What the heck- I'll give it a go:

2012 Ram Power Wagon
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, Two Vision X LED Lights on Rear Bumper, Heated Seats

Attachments

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
2006 Ram 2500
- aFe Megacannon S2 intake
- S&B intake horn
- EFI Live
- 5" muffled exhaust kit
- Dually conversion with mega fenders
- Custom grill emblem
- Some color matching
- Katzkin leather
- QC/MC full business console
- Kenwood DNX6160
- Memphis SR1.250
- Kicker Comp 12"
- Mopar Accessories tow mirrors

T

·
0 Posts
1996 Ram, stock floor bodydrop and a whole pile of other junk. That's a description right?

photo106.JPG

photo102.JPG

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys! One more slot open!

·
The Outdoorsman 2500
530 Posts
I'll give it a try.

Mods:

Exterior:
- 5k Heads and Fogs
- 2 Tone 2013 Ram Sport Headlights
- Smoked LED Cab Lights
- LED Plate Lights (White)
- LED Cargo Lights
- LED CREE Reverse Lights
- Taillight and 3rd Brake Light Tint Level 1
- Factory Match Tint
- Color Match Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares
- Blacked Out Ram Head Badges
- Debadged
- 20x9 BMF Novacane Stealth Wheels
- 35/12.50/20 Toyo Open Country MT Tires
- Ready Lift 2" Level Kit
- Bilstein 5100's
- Painted (Red) Caliper Paint
- Paint to Match Mirrors
- Paint to Match Door Handles
- Custom Painted Hood
- Custom Painted Grill

Interior:
- LED Dome Lights (White)
- Weather Tech Floor Mats
- Alpine 12" Type R
- 12" Sealed Fox Box
- Alpine 600 Watt Amp

Performance:
- LMI Carbon Fiber Mid Tube With Relocated IAT Sensor
- K&N Drop In Filter
- BT Oil Catch Can
- 87MM Ported Throttle Body - Moe's Performance
- Bully Dog GT HEMI Plus Tuner

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Kyle! Contest is now full! Stay tuned for the poll in a few weeks.

·
Site Administrator
22,963 Posts
Are all trucks being considered? Some seem pretty stock.

Accepted include extensive changes in suspension, complete paint job, etc. Changes such as changing wheels/tires, leveling kit, adding tonneau cover, tinting windows, etc do not qualify. A member may only submit their vehicle once every 3 months. Vehicle acceptance will be at the discretion of the DodgeTalk Staff.

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Are all trucks being considered? Some seem pretty stock.

Accepted include extensive changes in suspension, complete paint job, etc. Changes such as changing wheels/tires, leveling kit, adding tonneau cover, tinting windows, etc do not qualify. A member may only submit their vehicle once every 3 months. Vehicle acceptance will be at the discretion of the DodgeTalk Staff.
Yes, all trucks are being entered. What you posted only applies to members who want to reenter. If you win, you can't enter again for a year unless you have significant changes to your vehicle. Same goes for those that don't win this month. Can't reenter for 3 months unless the same criteria is met.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.