Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

November 2013 Truck of the Month
This month's entries will be accepted now through Sunday, November 24th. Voting will start on November 25th and the winner will be announced on December 2nd. Only the first 10 vehicles will be entered into the contest so act fast! See below for the official rules of the competition.

Official DodgeTalk.com Vehicle of the Month Rules:

1. Members must be registered with DodgeTalk.com to participate in the contest. Pictures must be posted in the appropriate thread, Truck of the Month (TOTM) & Car of the Month (COTM). Up to three pictures of your vehicle may be posted. A brief description of your vehicle and a list of mods, if applicable, must be included. SUV’s and Full Size Vans will be considered as TOTM entries. Crossover Vehicles and Minivans will be considered as COTM entries.

2. Each member's vehicle after winning may not compete again for a year unless the vehicle has undergone significant changes. Vehicle changes that will be accepted include extensive changes in suspension, complete paint job, etc. Changes such as changing wheels/tires, leveling kit, adding tonneau cover, tinting windows, etc do not qualify. A member may only submit their vehicle once every 3 months. Vehicle acceptance will be at the discretion of the DodgeTalk Staff.

3. Entries will be accepted until the last Sunday each month. Entries posted after 11:59 PM CST will not be accepted. Only the first 10 vehicle entries will be accepted. In the even the contest becomes full before the closing date, the thread will be closed and voting will commence on the regular scheduled date. All entries will be collected into a new thread for each category and a voting poll will be created by the DodgeTalk staff on the last Monday of each month. The poll will run for 7 days and the winners will be announced on DodgeTalk.com and DodgeTalk’s Facebook page on the following Monday.

4. 4. Winners will be featured on DodgeTalk.com’s home page as well as DodgeTalk’s Facebook Cover Photo. First and Second Place VOTM winners will be featured on the Facebook cover photo for one week each.

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
Here is my 03, fresh out of a 4-5 month restoration, mods are 5/12 drop, 08 sport conversion, custom paint with 3d ghost style flames and full airbrushed demon on the tailgate, smoothed and painted handles, shaved grill, tailgate, roll pan, antenna, and stake holes, molded frame notch to make it look like it came from the dealer that way, Color matched LED tails, Modded aftermarket headlights with Bi-xenon projectors, true LED halos, 5k HIDs and colormatched to the truck, LED fog lights, engine has 6.1 internals done to it by the previous owner, interior is under construction but has alpine components all through the truck and Kicker subs in a fiberglass enclosure under the back seat powered by 1000 watts of pure monoblock bluss lol!

·
-Arana-
7,088 Posts
This is my 2012 Hemi Express

Flowmaster super44/Magnaflow Y pipe/Vararam Ram Air Intake/Belltech SP 2/4 drop/U-2 55 24s/5 inch Pypes black tips/1400 Pioneer DVD/Xtant 5Channel Amp/Kicker CVR 12/ Viper Alarm 5704/Rear View Camera/Pioneer 6x9s all around/Smoked Taillights/Smoked 3rd Brake light/LED Reverse and Cargo Lights/Debadged/Custom Texans Badges/LED bulbs everywhere/Switchbacks/Black housing headlights/Tint/Eyebrow Tint/Mr.Norms roof spoiler

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Heres my 03 mossy oak edition camo ram
Mods so far include
Fully custom camo interior
Blue led conversion throughout
4 6" kc 150w on a smittybuilt light bar
2 9" 6000k HIDs behind the grille
Amsoil synthetic in everything
S&b intake
Pacesetter long tubes
Offroad y pipe
Raceland ecutout
Maggy 18" glasspack
3" turn down before the rear axle
Bedlined bumpers and toolbox
Prerunner style spare tire carrier
35 yokohoma geolanders on 17" pro comp offroad rims
Superchips 3865 91 tune
Sonnax line pressure booster
Camo rockers and quarter panel stripes
Dipped badges
2 jl audio 10s, powered by a jl 250 amp, sony deck, and infinty door speakers

Mods soon to come
Bds 6" lift
50" led bar across the roof
2 3" led cubes for reverse/ass hole lights
Prerunner fenders
Possibly a venom hood
And a few custom decals
Anyway heres some pics

1383657063311.jpg
Interior

1383657150088.jpg
Nice and shiny

1383657179539.jpg
And another

Camo Ram

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 ST 4x4 4.7. Here is a list of my mods to date.

20x9 XD Badlands -12 offset, Nitto Terra Grapplers 275/65/20, Bilstein 5100's, Radco Tonneau Cover, Locking Tailgate Handle, AVS Window Visors, 21" Stubbie Antenna, OEM Chrome Grille Inserts, Triple Gauge Pillar, Auto Meter Ultra Lite Wideband, Trans Temp, Diff Temp Gauge, Pioneer AVH X4500BT, Custom 2 DIN Bezel, Backup Camera, Hella 700ff w/ PIAA 100w H3 Night-Tech, Morimoto Backup Lights, Cree LED Reverse Lights, Oracle LED Strips(interior), 4 Oracle Flush Mount Switches/Custom Switch Bezel, SRP Racing Pedals.

HO Cams, Volant CAI, DiabloSport Trinity(White Lighting), AirRam Power Wire, AirRam Jet Scoop, JBA Shorty Headers, Magnaflow Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, Magnaflow 14", Flowmaster 4" Tips, Optima Red Top Battery, Flex a lite 183 E-Fan, Jet 180 T-Stat, 08 Intake Manifold, AirRam TB Adapter, F&B 72MM TB, Mag-Hytech Tans Pan & Diff Cover, 1 Ton Trans Cooler, Motive 4.56, OEM LSD, RP Max Gear, ATI Super Damper 25% UD, BT Catch Can.

And many more to come....

[URL=http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/redram2007/media/DSC_0254_zps8adaa150.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/redram2007/media/IMAG0216_zpsa04c3f04.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/redram2007/media/IMAG0027_zps483151ae.jpg.html][/URL]

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
Here's my 2005 RCSB Hemi (RED)

Completely Repainted, ABC Exclusive Cowl Hood, PURE Custom Tailgate Spoiler, Debadged!!, Honeycomb Grille with R/T elblem, 2/4.5 McGaughys drop w/ Chrome SRT-10 22's, OEM SRT-10 Pillar w/Autometer Tranny Temp, MRK Group silver interior package , 5% tint all the way around, 8000k hid's headlights and fogs, All led bulbs (int/ext), Power Show-N-Go Retractable, License Plate, DEE ZEE Tailgate EZ Down Strut Kit

Comp 273 Cam, 6.1 valve springs and push rods, SCT 9550 Hemifever Tune, Pacesetter Headers and off-road x-pipe, Dual 14 inch magnaflows and exit out like the 2010's. With notched rear bump!! Bills custom intake w/ 1in throttle body spacer, Airram Scoop, NGK 5306's, Taylor Red 8.2 Thunder Volt Shorty Wires, Jet 180 Thermostat, Motive 4.56 gears, Powerstop drilled/slotted rotors with hawk pads, Prothane Sway Bar Bushings, Prothane Rack and Pinion Mount Bushings,

ram1.jpg

ram2.jpg

ram3.jpg

ram4.jpg

·
Motörhead For Life!
8,398 Posts
I'll play with the WORK TRUCK.
2012 Ram Tradesman SC/LB hemi truck. Started out with Black bumpers ft & rear & painted 17 in wheels cloth seats. Now Chrome Ft & Rear Bumpers Chrome Grill & inserts, Leather style seats ,Chrome 17in Stock Wheels, Cab lights, LED lights inside and out, Custom switches for Fogs lights & Custom bed & tool box lights, Window tint, 1-1/2 Ft lift, Catch can & K/N CAI,Quad headlights & soon a custom Strobe setup & 60 line of fire & tinted Mirrors .

Attachments

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I'd love to give it a try:rck::gr_patrio

P1010005.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010022.JPG

P1010001.JPG

P1010013.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010009.JPG

P1010004.JPG

P1010016.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010011.JPG

P1010001.JPG

Thanks for your consideration:worthy::worthy::worthy:

Sorry, I posted too many pics. Jumped in before reading the 3 pic statement......

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lots of great entries so far! Only 2 slots left and a little over a week!

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
So since I entered my 2500 in the previous TOTM does that mean I can't enter any other vehicle for 3 months?

If I'm not disqualified then here's my 2002 Durango R/T:
- 39,000 miles
- 5.9L Magnum
- Full-time AWD/4x4 selectable
- Superchips Flashpaq

·
Skid's Customz
2,020 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.