DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contest is open to ANY Dodge vehicle, to include the RAM and SRT Brand. This month's entries will be accepted now through Sunday, May 18th. Voting will start on Monday, May 19th and the winner will be announced on Monday, June, 2nd. Only the first 10 vehicles will be entered into the contest so act fast! See below for the official rules of the competition.

Official DodgeTalk.com Dodge of the Month Rules:

1. Members must be registered with DodgeTalk.com to participate in the contest. Pictures must be posted within the thread. Up to three pictures of your vehicle may be posted. If more than three pictures are posted, only the first three will be used. A brief description of your vehicle and a list of mods, if applicable, must be included.

2. Each member's vehicle after winning may not compete again for a year unless the vehicle has undergone significant changes. Vehicle changes that will be accepted include extensive changes in suspension, complete paint job, etc. Changes such as changing wheels/tires, leveling kit, adding tonneau cover, tinting windows, etc do not qualify. A member may only submit their vehicle once every 3 months. Vehicle acceptance will be at the discretion of the DodgeTalk Staff.

3. Entries posted after 11:59 PM CST on the contest entry close date will not be accepted. Only the first 10 vehicle entries will be accepted. In the even the contest becomes full before the closing date, the thread will be closed and voting will commence on the regular scheduled date. All entries will be collected into a new thread and a voting poll will be created by the DodgeTalk staff. The winners will be announced on DodgeTalk.com and DodgeTalk’s Facebook page on the following Monday.

4. First and second place winners will be featured on DodgeTalk.com’s home page as well as DodgeTalk’s Facebook Cover Photo.

·
Takin' Care of Old Red
881 Posts
I guess I will be first!

2007 Dodge Ram 2500 QCLB 5.9 Cummins

Amsoil 15W40 Heavy Duty Diesel and Marine Oil
Amsoil Severe Gear 75W90 Gear Oil in Front and Rear Differentials
Amsoil Signature Series ATF in Transmission, Transfer Case, and Power Steering Pump
305/65R17 Mickey Thompson ATZs Wrapped Around Black OEM H2 rims
Gorilla Chrome Acorn Lug Nuts
Red and Black OEM SRT Hood
Painted EAuto Mesh Grill
Pacer Clear LED Cablights
Bully Black Powdercoated Locking Fuel Door
4" Transfer Case Shifter Extension
Dual Optima RedTops
Xenon Headlights and Foglights
Painted Valve Cover
MagHytec Rear Differential Pan
Smarty S-06 Tuned
AFE Stage II CAI
Polk Audio DB691 Speakers in the Doors
Built 48RE Transmission
AFE Deep Transmission Pan
Black SS 4" Diamond Eye Turbo Back Exhaust with Black 15" 4-6" Tip
Turbo-Silencer MIA
Autometer Phantom Pyro, Boost, and Trans Gauges in A Pillar
Bilstein 5100 shocks and steering stabilizer
BD Diesel Sway Bar Links
Anzo LED Taillights and Ebay LED 3rd Brake Light
Heavy Duty Rear Bumper
Mostly Debadged

·
Registered
229 Posts
Here's my 2013 SRT8 392 Challenger with Napa Red Seats and 6 Speed Manual. Not much of a mod list yet, just painted the headlight surround and chin spoiler, side skirts, tail light surround and the skirt around the exhaust white to match and restripped those parts. I also added JBA longtubes with high flow cats, Billy Boat exhaust, Arrington Performance Catch Can, LED fogs and Blendmount Radar Detector Mount. I have the KW coilovers and complete HopNot kit for lowered challengers sitting in the trunk but haven't had time to install them. Seriously considering the Hennessey HPE650 upgrade soon.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
My Ram 1500

Here's my 2005 Ram 1500....Figured why not try and compete? :rck:

Mods:
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler dumped through the bedside
Trueflow XDI Intake
AirRam Jet Stream Scoop
US Gear 4:56's
JBA Shorty Headers (stainless)
Magnaflow Y-pipe with 3" pipe

N-Fab Black Powdercoated Step Bars
Pro-Comp 6" Suspension lift with MX-6 Shocks
Black Painted Headlights
Tinted Windows
17" Method Double Standards
35" BFG All Terrain KO Tires
Alpine iDA-X200 Digital Media Receiver
Alpine 6x9 Coaxial 3-Way Speakers Type S in front
MB Quart 5 1/4" Speakers in Rear
Rockford Fosgate PUNCH 400 Watt 4-Channel Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate PUNCH 800 Watt 2 Channel Amplifier
JL Audio 10w3 10" Subs under the seat
De-badged
PIAA Fog lights
Pro-Comp 9" Rallye Lights with HID conversion
Smoked Recon LED Tailights
Slime Green Painted Door Spears and skidplate
Addictive Desert Designs Custom Prerunner Front Bumper
Addictive Desert Designs Custom Rear Bumper
Prerunner Tiregate
Glassworks Unlimited Fiberglass fenders

Attachments

·
Cole
880 Posts
looking good. come on guys get your rides in here. i know there are some really nice rides out there on this site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.