DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contest is open to ANY Dodge vehicle, to include the RAM and SRT Brand. This month's entries will be accepted now through Sunday, March 23rd. Voting will start on Monday, March 24th and the winner will be announced on Monday, March, 31st. Only the first 10 vehicles will be entered into the contest so act fast! See below for the official rules of the competition.

Official DodgeTalk.com Dodge of the Month Rules:

1. Members must be registered with DodgeTalk.com to participate in the contest. Pictures must be posted within the thread. Up to three pictures of your vehicle may be posted. If more than three pictures are posted, only the first three will be used. A brief description of your vehicle and a list of mods, if applicable, must be included.

2. Each member's vehicle after winning may not compete again for a year unless the vehicle has undergone significant changes. Vehicle changes that will be accepted include extensive changes in suspension, complete paint job, etc. Changes such as changing wheels/tires, leveling kit, adding tonneau cover, tinting windows, etc do not qualify. A member may only submit their vehicle once every 3 months. Vehicle acceptance will be at the discretion of the DodgeTalk Staff.

3. Entries will be accepted until the last Sunday each month. Entries posted after 11:59 PM CST will not be accepted. Only the first 10 vehicle entries will be accepted. In the even the contest becomes full before the closing date, the thread will be closed and voting will commence on the regular scheduled date. All entries will be collected into a new thread for each category and a voting poll will be created by the DodgeTalk staff on the last Monday of each month. The poll will run for 7 days and the winners will be announced on DodgeTalk.com and DodgeTalk’s Facebook page on the following Monday.

4. First and second place winners will be featured on DodgeTalk.com’s home page as well as DodgeTalk’s Facebook Cover Photo.

·
Fast SHOW Truck
4,446 Posts

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
I'll throw my hat in the ring again. Thanks for looking.

Truck:
2012 Ram Power Wagon
Truxedo Deuce Bed Cover with Bed Lights, Black Line-X Rocker Panel, Custom Built Rock Rails Sprayed with Line-X, Front & Rear Bumper and Grill sprayed with Line-X, Husky Mud Flaps, Husky Floor Mats, Four VisionX Xmitter Low Pro Prime XP LED Light Bars Behind the Grill, Two Vision X LED Lights on Rear Bumper, Heated Seats, Interior LED Lighting

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
My D150

Heres my 92 D150 , I am the original owner , I ordered it Presidents Day 1992 and picked it up April 1st. I used to tow with it now I show,cruise and bracket race it. It runs consistent low 15s with many eliminator and round wins, the most recent a win at a Mopar race in the 14.00 and slower class with a friend driving back in late October. Its a stock 5.2 (318) with a 518 trans with a M/P shift kit and Ultimate prepped lockup converter. The rear came with a 3.55 open , I changed it to a 4.10 sure grip. it also has a M/P hi- performance computer, Summit shorty headers, 3 inch exhaust, a ram air system, throttle body spacer, Auto Gage gauges and tach. M/T drag radials on 15x8 M/T wheels, traction bars and Rancho shocks. The front wheels are from a 1990 2WD Ramcharger and I have another pair that go on the back when i`m not racing. Its garage kept and not driven in the rain or snow. I have a 360 Magnum short block to build for it eventually.

Attachments

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Only a couple more days for entries, 4 slots still left! Voting starts on Monday!

·
Cole
880 Posts
i cant enter till next month right ??

·
Cole
880 Posts
i entered in january. i need to hurry out and get some new pics lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.