DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
My old Police Car

Bought my old police car when she went to auction. A lot of work but she sentimental to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'll enter my 14 Ram 1500 Sport. I just bought her 3 weeks ago. I picked her up and drove it right to a muffler shop where I had my first mod installed. A true dual catback exhaust with an 18" Magnaflow. I also have Mopar(Ram) Side Steps, Bakflip F1 Tonneau cover, Hemi Mudflaps and a BT Catch Can. Much more to come! :)

·
Registered
806 Posts
Guess ill throw my hat in

05 ram reg cab 5-speed
Perf.mods h.o. cams, 2010 intake, tarsus e-fan, e-cutout, sct(tuned by FlyinRyan), yukon4.56 posi., jba header, centerforce dual friction clutch, short throw shifter (24%), high-flo Y pipe, 3 inch exhaust after y, F&B 70 mm tb,stage 2 cai,180 tstat, zex wet nitrous, innovate lc-1 a/f with ssi-4 & ot-2 data logger. new nv3500 that was slightly strengthened

Suspension 2in McGaughys spring,4.5 professional de-arch rear spring, street perf. front shock,nitro drop 2 rear,moog upper and lower ball joint and inner and outer tie rod, energy susp. bumpstops, hellwig rear sway bar

Looks morimoto mini H1 projector heads w/5k 55w hids, black and white painted shourds with morimoto halo ring behind the shoud, 5k fogs,3k fogs behind the grill, open mouth black mesh grill(not in pic) led tails and third, chrome gauge surround, a set 24s, srt-10 spoiler, mopar fabric bed cover,mopar drop in bed liner,2in. cut off shifter,Hurst t-handle shifter, black center hood with scoop,painted bumpers, 2 din dvd w/back up cam, 12in 1500w kenwood sub, rockford fosgate mono amp,pioneer 61/2,6x9&3in dash speaker w/teeters, blue led bulbs on gauges and cubby holes, painted calipers, and autopage pager alarm with motion and tilt senor with window roll up with gps tracker. headliner-a&b pillers all done in black for all black interior.
added power windows and locks, steetsceen mirrors(not in pic)

Im sure there is more that i have forgotten (oh and i have put all 200k on her)

my baby ill never sell this truck and i think i need :help:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Truck of the month

I have a 2012 Ram Powerwagon. Bought it in December, Actually day before xmas. My xmas present to myself!
Have added an Airraid cold intake. Lund nerf bars and a bug shield.
Thats all I've done so far.
Would really like to get some inputs from some other Powerwagon owners on what they have done. Really along the line of what has worked for them and what hasn't.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
My 05 RT Magnum: Has over 280,000 miles. Sidewinder cam,Dynatec LT headers, Borla 125 mm cat back, SRT8 suspension, all poly bushings, Hotchkis sway bars, CSRT8 20" Alcoas with 275/40/20 Hankook Ventus ST's, proudly wears the Chrysler 200,000 mile license plate frame. Custom "hemifever" dyno 93 octane tune. Top speed observed 160 mph best eighth mile 7.707 sec/90.9 mph.

Attachments

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Sorry fellas, I let this thread get away from me and we've gone over the 10 entry limit. drussell1997, soapy, and formerice are number 11-13 and will not be able to be included in this month's contest. You three are encouraged to enter next month's competition!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Here's my 05 Ram: Spartan Plus cam, JBA headers, Borla cat back. 195,000 miles. Custom "hemifever" 93 octane dyno tune

Attachments

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.