Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

December 2013 Car of the Month
This month's entries will be accepted now through Sunday, December 29th. Voting will start on Monday, December 30th and the winner will be announced on Monday, January, 6th. Only the first 10 vehicles will be entered into the contest so act fast! See below for the official rules of the competition.

Official DodgeTalk.com Vehicle of the Month Rules:

1. Members must be registered with DodgeTalk.com to participate in the contest. Pictures must be posted in the appropriate thread, Truck of the Month (TOTM) & Car of the Month (COTM). Up to three pictures of your vehicle may be posted. A brief description of your vehicle and a list of mods, if applicable, must be included. SUV’s and Full Size Vans will be considered as TOTM entries. Crossover Vehicles and Minivans will be considered as COTM entries.

2. Each member's vehicle after winning may not compete again for a year unless the vehicle has undergone significant changes. Vehicle changes that will be accepted include extensive changes in suspension, complete paint job, etc. Changes such as changing wheels/tires, leveling kit, adding tonneau cover, tinting windows, etc do not qualify. A member may only submit their vehicle once every 3 months. Vehicle acceptance will be at the discretion of the DodgeTalk Staff.

3. Entries will be accepted until the last Sunday each month. Entries posted after 11:59 PM CST will not be accepted. Only the first 10 vehicle entries will be accepted. In the even the contest becomes full before the closing date, the thread will be closed and voting will commence on the regular scheduled date. All entries will be collected into a new thread for each category and a voting poll will be created by the DodgeTalk staff on the last Monday of each month. The poll will run for 7 days and the winners will be announced on DodgeTalk.com and DodgeTalk’s Facebook page on the following Monday.

4. First and second place winners will be featured on DodgeTalk.com’s home page as well as DodgeTalk’s Facebook Cover Photo.

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on guys, we need more than one entry this month!

·
Fueled by 1.21 jiggawatts
2,722 Posts
My 2007 Dodge Nitro R/T..
This vehicle has honestly suprised me.. I originaly didn't want any thing to do with it, but my wife insisted she had to have it when she seen it on the floor at the dealership.. As you can plainly see she won..
Have to say though, its been a great little vehicle for us.. And its paid for so its staying around awhile longer.
Only mods I've added are a hottie blonde, a K&N drop in filter, and a full Mobil 1 synthetic fluid change where ever possible..

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Entries are now closed. Poll will be up shortly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.