DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contest is open to ANY Dodge vehicle, to include the RAM and SRT Brand. This month's entries will be accepted now through Sunday, April 20th. Voting will start on Monday, April 21st and the winner will be announced on Monday, May, 5th. Only the first 10 vehicles will be entered into the contest so act fast! See below for the official rules of the competition.

Official DodgeTalk.com Dodge of the Month Rules:

1. Members must be registered with DodgeTalk.com to participate in the contest. Pictures must be posted within the thread. Up to three pictures of your vehicle may be posted. If more than three pictures are posted, only the first three will be used. A brief description of your vehicle and a list of mods, if applicable, must be included.

2. Each member's vehicle after winning may not compete again for a year unless the vehicle has undergone significant changes. Vehicle changes that will be accepted include extensive changes in suspension, complete paint job, etc. Changes such as changing wheels/tires, leveling kit, adding tonneau cover, tinting windows, etc do not qualify. A member may only submit their vehicle once every 3 months. Vehicle acceptance will be at the discretion of the DodgeTalk Staff.

3. Entries posted after 11:59 PM CST on the contest entry close date will not be accepted. Only the first 10 vehicle entries will be accepted. In the even the contest becomes full before the closing date, the thread will be closed and voting will commence on the regular scheduled date. All entries will be collected into a new thread and a voting poll will be created by the DodgeTalk staff. The winners will be announced on DodgeTalk.com and DodgeTalk’s Facebook page on the following Monday.

4. First and second place winners will be featured on DodgeTalk.com’s home page as well as DodgeTalk’s Facebook Cover Photo.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
I'd like to give a try......

P1010013.JPG

P1010016.JPG

P1010002.JPG
2004 Black RC SRT10 6speed#50of3057, Born on 11/19/03 at the 15th hour(aka 3:00pm), VTR-1815, B&G Stage2 PCM, K&N drop-in With V1R snakeskin lid, JMB Catless mids, BT underhood stuff, SRT&Viper badges, JTSVP Snakeskin radiator cover and Gen1 Venom shifter #49, JTSVP rear lowering blocks, ROE TB, 170* therm, more snakeskin, JTSVP coils and wires, BT catchcan, ROE breather, V1R snakeskin VC's, SS mirrors, Energy Suspension sway bar bushings, V1R UD pulley

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Here is my 09 Deep Water Blue Caliber SRT.

I bought her July 3 last year. Since I've added a bigger turbo, injectors, ECU, exhaust, R1Concept double drilled and slotted rotors, polyurethane bushings, sway bars front and rear, LED fog lamps, LED head lamps, LED switchback on the front blinkers, AGP intercooler HKS blow off valve, LED brake lights, LED interior lights, HID reverse lights, 2200 lumen LED driving lights behind the grill, clear door lock pins lit by blue LED, modified an Airhammer intake off my hemi Magnum to fit the turbo, strut braces front and I'm sure there's more I forgot..

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Heres my 08 Hemi Quad Cab, I bought it new in November of 08 after looking for a few months for a replacement for my 02 Durango, Its retired from everyday use and is used mainly to tow my race car and getting my wife or me to work when it snows bad, mods are listed in my profile and I am considering new wheels and/or a Superchips tuner.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
1991 Dodge Stealth

Hire is mine 1991 Dodge Stealth

I has very powerful 3.0 V6 engine with Front Wheel Drive and 5-speed Manual transmission. My father bought it in November 1991, and to me it was ceded in 2005. I just love it, never had an accident, in perfect condition. My father says that it is fast as it was on the first day. It was practically a member of our family. :SPIN:
Now I would like to have one of these http://2015releasedateprices.com/2015-dodge-charger/, I do not know if it will be available in Europe. :worthy:

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
1991 2WD Hemi Ramcharger

OLD SCHOOL ENTRY

1991 2WD Ramcharger, 5.7 Hemi Swap, Laramie Leather Interior, 17" American Racing Torque Thrust. Restoration almost done!!

RC Seats 2.JPG

91 RC 2WD.JPG

5.7 Hemi.JPG

Hemi Front.JPG

PS 2.JPG

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
There's some cool entries this month! :tup:

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Man what I wouldn't give for that Hemi Ramcharger! :rck:

·
Administrator
10,540 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TTT, was this supposed to start a few days ago???????
Oops! I dropped the ball again. I'll get it going this afternoon.

·
Cole
880 Posts
yea but the next month will be starting here soon so just be watching for it and you are allowed three pictures

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.