DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last four years I've owned my 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan SE (Flex) the engine would cut out in the middle of driving maybe 1 time a year. Recently, It's happening 2 or 3 times a week. I'm able to put the transmission in Neutral and restart the engine with no problems immediately while still driving. This isn't the best practice, but I haven't seen a solid fix for it yet. When it happens, all electronic instrument clusters continue to read appropriately; ENG RPM 0, MPH 40/50 (where ever); radio still working, lights still on etc.. I loose all power steering and power brakes. It happens on the Autobahn, while parking, driving in local neighborhood roads, I haven't been able to see any coincidences as to what is causing it.

I'm currently Active Duty Air Force stationed in Germany with this, and I've taken it to the local FIAT dealer who doesn't speak any English and even trying to attempt to talk with him via a google translate app I'm having no luck. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Bobby

1 - 1 of 1 Posts