DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I don't really Know , Im gona ask , Who knows the important Procedures , and PARTS to add to your engine ,in a BUILD , for more Hp , & all around stronger Block . . . . ( Opinions my vary ) . . But , Lets see , who knows what . . . . Any impute ? :huh:

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
ya call the hemi shop or sharadon. your asking a very very broad question. call the shops that will be building the motor. no simpler or better way to get answers as they will put together what you need for your application.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I know what you need. Give me a call at the shop tomorrow.

651-426-0061

Denny

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, but what if I dont know what I need ? . . I mean wouldnt you like to know what your getting , or putting in to your Build ? . . Instead of having complete Trust that these guys are gona build it , to your best interest . I mean I would like to believe that , and Im sure SHARADON is reputable , but lets face it , their in it to make a profit . Just like any busness . . . . . I will most definetly be going with SHARADON , since all you guys have recomended them , but I would like to have an Idea of what Im ordering . . . . . I dont want to go in there , and be like some old lady , and ask for a fast engine ! . . . I want to know something . . . . .

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
K , thanx Denny .

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
ANY shop will pull the wool over your eyes. what signifies that some guys on a forum will make sure you get what you want?? if anything, the one to profit from this will. ex, the shops. the two or three shops everyone is using on the handful of hemi forums rely on word of mouth so to speak. their reps are in the trucks and cars they have built, they know this as well as the consumer. it snot jiffy lube or something. :D

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
Denny will talk everything over with you and make sure that your build suits what you want/need. It is not just a cookie cutter one size fits all motor. He will build it to the specs you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
gtbradford said:
Yeah, but what if I dont know what I need ? . . I mean wouldnt you like to know what your getting , or putting in to your Build ? . . Instead of having complete Trust that these guys are gona build it , to your best interest . I mean I would like to believe that , and Im sure SHARADON is reputable , but lets face it , their in it to make a profit . Just like any busness . . . . . I will most definetly be going with SHARADON , since all you guys have recomended them , but I would like to have an Idea of what Im ordering . . . . . I dont want to go in there , and be like some old lady , and ask for a fast engine ! . . . I want to know something . . . . .

LOL, I hear ya.

I'll answer any question you have. A conversation is needed so we both know what each other want's and expects. If I can help you. I will. If you just want some info. No problem. You wouldn't be the first.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The reason for this thread , was to get some info , but I am definitly having a build done , and Done by your shop . . . . . . I know that I would like to get 425 rwh , and I want to have it so strong , that if I were to put a STS ( turbo ) on it after , I wouldnt have to worry about anything with the block anyway . . . . .

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
sounds killer, and there are a few QC 4wd guys with a built 5.7 and a turbo. i think you might be the first stroker though. once the trucks paid off im gettin a stroker, 2 years and counting...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.