DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... I went to my local dealership where I get all my service done and I get my friend to get the keys to an 2004 srt10. He gets them and HOLY SHI#, what a truck. I am sure you guys know all about it. I have heard that this pricing does not apply to magnums, srts or anything that is not a 2005. I guess i am screwed. That motor is awesome to look at. FREELANTZ help!!!!!!! Is their any way the dealer can do something? By the way it has scratches/digs small on the r/r wheel. 723 miles demo, what is it worth?

·
Registered
223 Posts
I went to the dealer the other day to see about the pricing deals they have going. Your right, it only applies to 05 RAM 1500, Caravans and I believe Neons/Stratus.

The SRT10 is a great truck... if it were me, I would have the dealer fix the dings and the rim before you buy or deduct from the price what it would take to fix it yourself. Granted its a used/demo vehicle, but with 700 miles on it, it should be clean.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Employee pricing applies to any 2005 Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep.... EXCEPT the Magnum, 300, and all SRT models!

All 2006 models are also excluded... which means no Charger either!

Many dealers are "stuck" with Ram SRT-10's however, so you should be able to get a fairly decent deal on one! Good luck. :)

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FreeLantz said:
Employee pricing applies to any 2005 Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep.... EXCEPT the Magnum, 300, and all SRT models!

All 2006 models are also excluded... which means no Charger either!

Many dealers are "stuck" with Ram SRT-10's however, so you should be able to get a fairly decent deal on one! Good luck. :)

What is a good deal on a 04 with 700 miles?????????????????????????????????????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.