DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had problems with their emergency brake light being on when u start your car? Mine does it 3 out of 5 times when I start up. The brake isn't on but the light comes on and I have to release the brake. Just wondering if anyone else has the problem. I talked with my service dept. and they say that the brake is so sensitive that I might be just touching it when I get in and setting it off but I don't think I am doing it. It's a 2006 Charger bythe way. Otherwise I absolutely love my car!!!! :confused:

·
02whiteV10
90 Posts
The brake is very sensitive. I've gotten in many times and didn't think I hit it , but must have because the light comes on. I had the service guy check it also and he showed me by reaching in and barely touched it with a hand and the light came on.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Mine has a brain-fart every now and then, as well. I never use the emergency brake, unless parked on a hill, of which there aren't too many in this neck-o-the woods.

;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I Have The Daytona Charger And Glad To Know I Am Not The Only One With This Problem. Otherwise Love My Car. Not To Sound Like A Freak Or Anything But I Am Still Kind Of Nervous I Am Not Use To Driving My Car Yet. It Feels So Powerful. My Last Vehicle Was A Blazer. Big Difference !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.