DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 96 3.3L caravan ES that has plagued me for a few months with electrical issues. First the blower fan didn't work which after replacing the front blower motor resistor (didn't fix it) I traced back to the front blower motor relay(real pain to access)found it to be not clicking and replaced it---good for a while. Last week I had a r/r brake light burned out and replaced it. Yesterday my wife reported that after starting the van, the front A/C heater control panel button lights went out and the front A/C fan and the rear blower fans stopped. Also no rear windshield wiper or turn signals. Hazards and lights all still work.
All fuses and the blower relay are good (thought I did notice a little brown(burn) at pin 87 on the relay. Guessing its a ground problem but not sure how to find the instrument panel ground block or left cowl ground panel referred to Haynes wiring diagram. Would appreciate any advice.

·
Registered
696 Posts
By any chance do you have an ABS light and is your overhead compass display dead? If yes then all you mentioned plus those tie to the ignition power input to the HAVC control panel off contact 4 of the ignition switch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts