Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's offical, I'm out of the closet....

I work for Doiscount TIre Direct and I just wanted to let everyone know that we have the Sportlines in stock free shipping 232 but we only have 10 left first come first serve.

Pro Kits in stock also 262 free shipping.

Give me a call

800.938.3456 ext 232

PhatJay :rck:

·
Registered
162 Posts
I literally just called Eibach yesterday (6/23) and they told me that the Sportline springs are once again, on back order. I've spoken to them on over 8 different occasions (all documented), and they first tell me that there was a weight bearing issue, then they had problems getting the materials to make them, then it was a list of other miscellaneous problems that all seem to not have an immediate solution. They've even gone as far as verbally promising a completion date no later than the end of June. Well, here we are, and no springs.

I've had these things on order since mid-February, and I have yet to hear any good news. If you can post a physical picture of the box, springs and matching part number (which is #4.7328), I'll cancel my existing order and get them from you. And it's not that I don't believe you, I need to see for myself that these things do exist.

Thanks.

·
Registered
162 Posts
ProfeZZor X said:
I literally just called Eibach yesterday (6/23) and they told me that the Sportline springs are once again, on back order. I've spoken to them on over 8 different occasions (all documented), and they first tell me that there was a weight bearing issue, then they had problems getting the materials to make them, then it was a list of other miscellaneous problems that all seem to not have an immediate solution. They've even gone as far as verbally promising a completion date no later than the end of June. Well, here we are, and no springs.

I've had these things on order since mid-February, and I have yet to hear any good news. If you can post a physical picture of the box, springs and matching part number (which is #4.7328), I'll cancel my existing order and get them from you. And it's not that I don't believe you, I need to see for myself that these things do exist.

Thanks.
PHATJAY, you can scratch that request........ WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO, I finally got a call from the shop that ordered my Sportsline springs this afternoon. They actually have them in their shop, and I can pick them up today. Apparently, some big shop/vendor/distributor had ordered the entire batch of 40 sportline springs that were made, but my order happened to be made BEFORE that other shop/vendor/distributor bought them all. I was number #4 on Eibach's list, so I was one of the lucky ones. The shop went on to say that Eibach had to pull some of those 40 back from the other shop/vendor/distributor in order to fill previous orders. My shop could have been blowing smoke, but oh well, as long as I have them now. Funny though, I called Eibach first, then the shop. Both gave me negative answers, but I guess it all worked out for the best.

I'll post pictures when I have them installed soon. And thanks for the offer PHATJAY..... Much appreciated.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ProfeZZor X said:
PHATJAY, you can scratch that request........ WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO, I finally got a call from the shop that ordered my Sportsline springs this afternoon. They actually have them in their shop, and I can pick them up today. Apparently, some big shop/vendor/distributor had ordered the entire batch of 40 sportline springs that were made, but my order happened to be made BEFORE that other shop/vendor/distributor bought them all. I was number #4 on Eibach's list, so I was one of the lucky ones. The shop went on to say that Eibach had to pull some of those 40 back from the other shop/vendor/distributor in order to fill previous orders. My shop could have been blowing smoke, but oh well, as long as I have them now. Funny though, I called Eibach first, then the shop. Both gave me negative answers, but I guess it all worked out for the best.

I'll post pictures when I have them installed soon. And thanks for the offer PHATJAY..... Much appreciated.

Glad that things worked out :rck:

I was #1 on the list and received my 15 kits last week. No smoke no mirrors I have them in stock, Pro kits also.

So long as the baby got the new legs, thats the most improtant thing.

I will be expecting a post of some pic though.

PHJ

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you willing to ship to Hawaii for free? If you are, Ill pick one up from you for sure. Ive been looking around for these for some time now. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
808Mag said:
Are you willing to ship to Hawaii for free? If you are, Ill pick one up from you for sure. Ive been looking around for these for some time now. Let me know. Thanks.

I wish I could but that's air freight only and is a little costly..

Shoot me a zip code and I will see what I can do though..

PHT :rck:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
2Day air

808Mag said:
cool.. the zip is 96701. Thanks

Second day air from AZ to HI is $70. If you have a freight forwarder in LA that might save you some cash. :rck: :rck:

PHJ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.