DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not afraid to admit that I don't know crap about these trucks. I build kitchens. But I am trying to learn. Anyway I am taking the ole girl in tomorrow for a CEL code P-0406, ( EGR sensor a circuit high ) and I noticed today that my MDS isn't kicking in. Are these 2 related? Truck sounds way better without MDS.

·
Registered
727 Posts
I am not afraid to admit that I don't know crap about these trucks. I build kitchens. But I am trying to learn. Anyway I am taking the ole girl in tomorrow for a CEL code P-0406, ( EGR sensor a circuit high ) and I noticed today that my MDS isn't kicking in. Are these 2 related? Truck sounds way better without MDS.
It's actually not hard to replace. The EGR is in front of the passenger side head. Two bolts to remove the hose and two bolts to remove the EGR itself. I was able to get an EGR from a local small dealer for $77. The bigger dealers wanted $95 or so.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's actually not hard to replace. The EGR is in front of the passenger side head. Two bolts to remove the hose and two bolts to remove the EGR itself. I was able to get an EGR from a local small dealer for $77. The bigger dealers wanted $95 or so.
I have a service contract...$0 deductable.:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.