DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who thinks Carl Edwards needs to be suspended after what he did to Brad Keslowski on the last lap in last nights race. He did it on purpose.:VHOT:

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Put me down for one that does. That was just plain stupid. Not only taking out Brad but a whole lot more!:mad:

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Its not the first time he has done it to Brad. He is going to end up killing him sooner or later................

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I've never really been a Brad fan, but what Carl did was uncalled for and just plain wrong. Brad did drive into him a little in one, but that in no way is justification for Carl to turn him into the fence.

I used to be a fan of 'ol Cousin Carl, but that is no longer.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Maybe Brad should have just wrecked him instead of moving him a little. Thats what I would be doing next time.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pay backs are going to be in the Nextel race. I never had a problem with ol Horseface... but anymore with him bitching about how slow the Fords are and doing this crap I cant stand him anymore. Besides thier are only 3 Dodge's in both Nascar series and they are doing pretty good this year.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Unfortunately Nascar probably wont do anything but maybe slap Carl on the hands. It does give fans what they want but unless someone dies or gets hurt very badly, I dont see nascar doing anything. Now if Brad does retaliate(which I REALLY hope he does) I have a feeling Nascar will do more than slaps on the hands.

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
I think Carl will get more than a slap on the hand this time. At least I hope so. NASCAR has to stop this sort of crap before someone really gets hurt. Look at it this way. Carl got called to the trailer and Brad didn't. Not even after he had gotten released from the in field hospital.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
He needs to lose the points for the win, he sure doesn't deserve them.

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He needs to lose the points for the win, he sure doesn't deserve them.
And no owner point either...Let it hit Jack Roush in the pocket like all the cars Edwards keeps destroying of Penske's. Well that dont matter hes I think 4th in owners points.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Nascar won't do anything to Carl, if they were going to they would have done it the night of the race. Isn't he already on probation? What happens when that's violated?

·
Registered
16,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nascar won't do anything to Carl, if they were going to they would have done it the night of the race. Isn't he already on probation? What happens when that's violated?
By the looks of it nothing....

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
By the looks of it nothing....
Generally, fines and or suspensions are handed out the Tuesday after the race weekend.

Nascar didn't and will not do something to Carl specifically for that act, however there could be some probation related things handed down today. I'm not holding my breath though...

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Wasn't he already on probation for doing the same thing to the same guy already? Does he now get double probation?

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Wasn't he already on probation for doing the same thing to the same guy already? Does he now get double probation?
Yes, he turned Brad right into the wall at Atlanta running 190mph. Flipped Brad over in the process, and the roof of the car is what actually hit the wall.

Is this boys have at it??

Dis you see the anger in Brad's dad?
No, this is NOT "boys have at it". Brad rubbing Carl in turn 1 is "boys have at it" racing. Carl turning Brad on the front stretch is not racing, it's a douche move that should never have happened.

I'd be pissed to if I was Brad's Dad. The same dumbass not only keeps wrecking your kid, but putting him in some pretty harry accidents.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
No, this is NOT "boys have at it". Brad rubbing Carl in turn 1 is "boys have at it" racing. Carl turning Brad on the front stretch is not racing, it's a douche move that should never have happened.

I'd be pissed to if I was Brad's Dad. The same dumbass not only keeps wrecking your kid, but putting him in some pretty harry accidents.
Exactly

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
Even Brad's rival drivers are saying it was a dirty move and Nascar needs do something to Carl. Usually today is the day NASCAR will do something if they do anything at all.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
LOL!!! Look at Brian Keselowski's status on Facebook

Brian KeselowskiSent my dads driver resume in today to get a nationwide license. He is even more torqued outta shape than he was two days ago

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
LOL!!! Look at Brian Keselowski's status on Facebook

Brian KeselowskiSent my dads driver resume in today to get a nationwide license. He is even more torqued outta shape than he was two days ago
Go Bob!!!!!!:rck:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts