DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
I'm also looking for recommendations on a converter. :)

Todd

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts
Me 3!!

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Well I'm definitely going with the APS after talking with Wayne. I really like the fact that he specializes in Chrysler products, and the guy is a pretty cool gearhead. I honestly don't think you could go wrong with either. It's too bad someone hasn't tried both, but we're probably only going to hear from guys who have had one or the other.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts

·
Hemi2nV
7,813 Posts

·
Registered
28,800 Posts
You guys arent gonna make me post that damn 0-100 video again are you...hahahaha

I havent tried the APS, but the Edge converter is my new favorite performance mod to date!!

·
Northernmost Chevy Killer
385 Posts
I vote for reposting the video Matt. :rck: :rck:

·
Registered
489 Posts
I spoke to Wayne at APS today and he seemed real knowledgable about the Hemi set up and the converter itself. He also told me they are getting ready to release a LX platform converter and he believes it will work with my SRT8. Hopefully I'll be ordering two APS converters soon... :cool: :rck:

Todd

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
WhiteDiamond said:
I spoke to Wayne at APS today and he seemed real knowledgable about the Hemi set up and the converter itself. He also told me they are getting ready to release a LX platform converter and he believes it will work with my SRT8. Hopefully I'll be ordering two APS converters soon... :cool: :rck:

Todd
Cool!! That guy is SO dedicated to Mopars!!! When I was in my Magnum 360 Dak days he was the man when it came to the auto's, now he's working his magic on the SRT's..too cool!! :rck:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
HemiRamOn22s said:
That makes me kinda lean towards APS. And if what HemiFever said was true thats even better. Ill be needing some tractions bars
I have an older set of Moes Tractions bars with brand new mounting hardware I'll let go for $140. It doesn't have the adjustable snubber but it can be done if you have a welder and can put the appropriate nut on there to screw in their new adjustable setup. PM me if interested or want some pics.

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
i have an all i can say is wow hey impressed me i had a question he could not answer, guess how long it took him to get back to me, as soon as i hung up the phone. I have heard bad things in other threads about APS so im stickin wit hemi450 cause i trust him and he knows wat he is doing so i vote EDGE

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
The only bad thing I can say about Wayne is he is sometimes hard to get a hold of.....

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
jsut a couple posts a while back that he was hard to reach, and sent out the wrong converter and idk i wanna be different and try edge i mean matt seems to like it alot and i ask him about almost everything so ill trust him on this one

·
Banned
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i spoke with wayne last night, and hes gonna honor the 2 year warranty on the aps converter i bought from the classifieds section on here.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
dline said:
i spoke with wayne last night, and hes gonna honor the 2 year warranty on the aps converter i bought from the classifieds section on here.
Awesome!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.