DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Rumble Beezee
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried this product out yet? Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Yes I ran the Edge for about a year, it's a kickass unit, with a lot of good features. Look around you might be able to find a used one. :tup:
</IMG>

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,426 Posts
right now it only supports the 07 1500 HEMI...i had it on mine but opted for a used superchips 3815 to disable MDS. wish i was able to keep the edge as a monitor like Rich but it was basically an even trade so im happy.

·
Rumble Beezee
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I was wondering about that, you would think that they would make it for more than the 07, Is the power gains pretty close then with the SC and Diablo.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
Yea I was wondering about that, you would think that they would make it for more than the 07, Is the power gains pretty close then with the SC and Diablo.
My truck responded very good to the Edge, but likes the DSP, even more, my 0 -60 times with the Edge where consistently high 6's to low 7's, the Diablo dropped it to 6.5 Sec. I got a heck of a deal on th DPS, got in on a Beta test program, or I would have never changed.

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,426 Posts
edge gave it a lil more pep than SC (in my opinion) but right now im on the 87 tune with 89 octane. i ran the edge on level 2 or 3, cant remember for sure. go with diablo if you can

·
Registered
837 Posts
I have to disagree with countryboy. I had both the SuperChips and the Edge and switched back and forth many times and sold the SuperChips. At least in my truck with my mods at the time which were only CAI and exhaust the edge kicked a$$ hands down and it still does. Ass dyno was better and my Mileage was way better. But that is just my opinion. Everyone has one

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
You must not have plugged in your Edge countryboy ;) On level 4 it has way more juice.

·
COUNTRYBOY1
630 Posts
with the edge my freind could beet me every time now with SC i can blow his a$$ away!!!so tell me y that was. and with the edge it took to long for it to load the tune in the truck.

·
The Tumbler
672 Posts
I was planning on getting an Edge when they came out for the 08's, but now that Superchips has added a MDS disable option I'm pretty sure that's the direction I'm going now. Unless Edge adds the option for MDS disable (that would be sweet).

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
I have the Edge, I like it. It has decent power but the display is what I like. As far as programers go they are all relativly the same, all they can do is advance timming really. If you look at all the times posted they are all close.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i also like how the ege looks and it comes with some pod? to make it look factory is what they claim im gonna look for one used anyone got one?? lol

·
The Tumbler
672 Posts
I'm pretty sure it does not correct speedo

·
Registered
515 Posts
No it doesn't correct the speedo. That was one of the reasons I ditched my for the Diablo, plus the MDS Disable. It worked well but I feel that I have more power with Predator.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.