DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
748 Posts
Been wanting to do a comparo to these for a while, but not many seemed interested, so I didn't wanna fork out the $$$ for 2 programmers that nobody cared about.

· Registered
748 Posts
That's what I said. This was a while ago though. I'd still do it, but that money has gone into other things now. I'm still relatively stock, so now would be the time to do it. Few months, down the road will have plenty more mods.

· Banned
753 Posts
you want comparision here you go this is my dyno i did about a month ago during beta testing for EDGE these are second gear pulls too
STOCK - GREEN
SUPERCHIPS - RED
EDGE - BLUE

Hows that for REAL WORLD NUMBERS :D

· Banned
753 Posts
i will say they had a shaky start BUT they fixed it with the help of me and a few others that beta tested for them its a very decent product the gauge display is awsome and very accurate overall 1 - 10 i give it a 7, power comes on real strong in the bottem end as you can see on the dyno!!
ps
if you want mine im going to sell it, im working on getting the funds for the bottom part of my sig!!!! ;)

· Registered
2,393 Posts
what mode were you running in extreme? i like the dyno curve how much more it got on the lowend does it feel like it pulls better in the low end than the superchips

· Banned
753 Posts
level 4 extreme, Yeah i can lite the tires up from a dead stop pretty good!!! usually all the way through 1st if the weather is right!! superchips i can get half of first, i will say i did some 0-60 tests on it and best 0-60 with superchips was a 6.14 and best EDGE was 6.15 BUT it was 55 outside on the edge and 43 outside with the superchips, i didnt get any track runs with the EDGE

· Registered
2,393 Posts
its a toss up for me i like the display mounted up and the data is shows but i also love the superchips cause they usually show great power, i had the hypertech for my old chevy and really couldnt tell then i put a superchip on it and it was like wow that was on a 454... but edge and superchip are one in the same so how different can the tunes be? also looking for one that will help pull my boat better

· Registered
2,393 Posts
btw to get all the data on the evolution do i need to install any probes like on the diesel trucks for exhaust temp and intake temp. different things like that or was your just plug and all the displays worked

· Registered
2,393 Posts
so for the intake temps and all that i wont have to install any probes. cause i hated having to do that on the cummings

· That guy from Guam
25 Posts
No probes to install just plug and play. I am one of the tester and they are comming along. As 07Whiteram said they fixed alot of the bugs but they still have some work ahead of them.

· Registered
2,393 Posts
well its going to be a while before they get one out for the 06 so i will jsut keep waiting

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.