DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andre, from Edge Racing Converters called to let me know that our converter was being shipped out. It's a billet 9 1/2" with a 3400 stall. :rck:

2,395 Posts
so are these available to the public now? and if so, we can still get it in a 2800 stall, right? or do we have to wait until you try it out on your truck

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I waited since Labor day for this new converter. Hopefully I won't have to put my Moe's Performance driveshaft loop to the test as well. ;)

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
badblackhemi, I know he wants to sell his new billet converters. How soon that they're on the market? You'll have to talk with Andre. I know I put a thorn his side when I tore up his first converter. He dared me to try and tear this one up as well. :drivingz: I'll do my best.

2,395 Posts
sounds good, i'll give him a call. im ready for a torque converter, but i'll definatly have to get slicks then b/c i dont have traction as it is now. haha

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
They are not available to the public yet... Andre wants some feedback in real world testing. He said about a month and as long as everything goes well he will be happy with the product to sell to everybody. PATIENCE guys. We will test it. This just makes sure everybody gets the great product we expect from edge

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
well keep us updated i mean if you cant tear it up than i dont think any of us will have any trouble, i hope it works out!!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
That's the plan. Give it all we have.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
The new Edge Billet converter arrived today. We will let you all know how it works out. :D

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
all i have to say if f'n sweet i cant wait

·
MrDestinE
664 Posts
What??? you have not tore it up already????? LOL j/k could not resist!
looking forward to the results!

TJ

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
lookin good guys i hope this one works

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.