DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quality headers! Checked them out on their website and jegs has them for 599 ti-tech coated. Let's see if david can get us a great deal on these! Please respond david! :IDEA:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hello Hemi1569,

I called Jeg's to see if they offer these and they did not have them in there system.

So I called Edelbrock about part# 65693 2003-2005 5.7L hemi to get to the bottom of this, and they dont offer that part as of yet. They told me it was still in the R&D stages and there is no release date available as of yet.

JBA Headers anyone....

Any other questions, let me know.

Thanks, David

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
david 350-66793 is the part number. I was just on jegs website, it is in their system and it is 596.99!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hello Hemi,

I just called jeg's back with that 350-66793 and there guy told me that they have never had them in stock, and don't have an eta on them as of yet. He told me that this part# keeps getting pushed back by edelbrock.

I would love to offer these to you guy's as soon as they become available.

Thanks, David

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hemi1569 said:
david 350-66793 is the part number. I was just on jegs website, it is in their system and it is 596.99!
Hello Hemi,

I just called jeg's back with that 350-66793 and there guy told me that they have never had them in stock, and don't have an eta on them as of yet. He told me that this part# keeps getting pushed back by edelbrock.

I would love to offer these to you guy's as soon as they become available.

Thanks, David

WTF!!!!!!!

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
David, FMdog44 has Edelbrock TES headers on his 2004 hemi. Why can't we get them?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hemi1569 said:
David, FMdog44 has Edelbrock TES headers on his 2004 hemi. Why can't we get them?

??????????????

·
Registered
409 Posts
Hey Hemi1569,

Well to be honest i am not sure. What I was told by the guy at Edelbrock was that a few of these had been released and then they stopped production because they wanted to change a few things on the header.

Edelbrock is notorious for putting out part#'s and promoting products and then never actually get around to making them.

If I find out anymore information, i will let you know.

Thanks, David

·
Registered
259 Posts
This seems to be the same problem with the Street Scene hidden hitch. There was a part number and price on multiple web sites for a long time. When I called them to ask about it they said it has never been made and that they needed someone to come in so they can mock it up. The mock up has since happened and it has been a few months and they are still not available!! I told my local shop about this and he was not surprised at all, he said most companies put the part numbers out to see if any interest is generated. If enough is generated they will make the product.

Andrew

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought mine over a 2 months ago for my 04 hemi from summitracing I think they were around $448 ceramic coated and shipped to my door

That is a post from ryansrt. Can we get them from summit? That is WICKED cheap for ceramic coated headers, especially from edelbrock. Anyone in?

·
RoaringRam
408 Posts
I'd probably be in...just need to think about it some more. Originally I wanted the JBA but the edelbrock was so much cheaper and of higher quality. It would be nice if we can get a group buy on these TES headers.

·
RoaringRam
408 Posts
One quick question for you guys though. The guy at edelbrock told me these TES headers are "semi shorty's." They are the best performance header made by edelbrock (other than longtubes for vipers and such). My only question is what does "semi shorty" mean? Are the TES shorter than shorty's or half-way between shorty's and longtube. If you guys know please let me know. I'm interested to see if we can get a group buy on these. Thanks.

·
Registered
160 Posts
They are halfway between longtubes and shorties. Not shorties not longtubes mid-range!!

·
RoaringRam
408 Posts
Is anyone else interested in trying to get a group buy going for the Edelbrock TES headers?

·
RoaringRam
408 Posts
I'm mainly curious about the Edelbrock group buy for the 2nd generation Rams since there seems to be an issue with the 3rd gen. Let me know if you're interested and maybe we can get David to help us out. Thanks.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have been interested batman!

·
RoaringRam
408 Posts
David, do you think you can help us out with these TES headers?

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Anyone interested in a group buy now that the JBa's are over

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
emailed edelbrock about 03 through hemi headers TES. Says they are in stock and ready! Can't wait!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.