·
Registered
332 Posts
10 cylinder?
KK

·
Registered
205 Posts
Those doors are fugly but man... I'd love the viper engine!

Assuming you could get the balance right and the thing to actually stop!

·
Registered
365 Posts
I see they corrected the V-10 to the 5.7 hemi. That V-10 was an answered prayer. Probably at least 60 grand into that ride. Reserve is only at 25K? Either it's a steal or there's something wrong with that picture. Lambo doors are nice, but they never seem to work right. Other than that, I like it.

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
i've never understood why you'd put lambo doors on something.. it just looks stupid on a 4 door car with only the front doors lambo.. thats just me.. not really into cars anyways, but still.

·
Registered
332 Posts
weet,
I see a $25K bid and "Reserve not met". How can you tell what the reserve actually is? I don't think it's $25K and I don't think you can find that info out can you? Seems like they would just make the "reserve" the beginning bid if that were the case.
KK

butweet said:
Reserve is only at 25K? Either it's a steal or there's something wrong with that picture.

·
Registered
403 Posts
hey what's up with your usernam " Butweet " is he from a movie or something.. looks and sounds funny..

·
Registered
205 Posts
Didn't you know that Eddie Murphy moved to the Pacific Northwest?

·
Registered
403 Posts
no i did not, but i still wanna know what is up with "butweet"

·
Registered
365 Posts
qzking said:
weet,
I see a $25K bid and "Reserve not met". How can you tell what the reserve actually is? I don't think it's $25K and I don't think you can find that info out can you? Seems like they would just make the "reserve" the beginning bid if that were the case.
KK
Yeah, you're right. I read it wrong. Can you tell I'm not a E-bayer. Now it all makes sense.

·
Registered
365 Posts
DurangoDeed said:
hey what's up with your usernam " Butweet " is he from a movie or something.. looks and sounds funny..
The avatar pic and sound byte are from Saturday Night Live, years ago when Eddie Murphy did skits about Butweet.

·
Mainiac
526 Posts
qzking said:
Its a secret number known only to the seller. Supposedly its a good way to determine where the market is on your product, so if you relist it a second time your asking price will be more inline with what people are willing to pay (assuming you get bids in the first place).

Either that or its just a pointless nuisance. I vote for the latter :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
MattRobertson said:
Its a secret number known only to the seller. :)
Matt,
I think most of us knew that. Was just trying to politely let butweet know that the current bid was not the "reserve" price. If you read his reply ("Yeah, you're right. I read it wrong. Can you tell I'm not a E-bayer. Now it all makes sense.") that was apparent. I spend a lot of time price checking things on e-bay myself and I am not an expert by any stretch of the imagination. Was just passing along what little I know about the bidding process.
KK

·
Registered
2,761 Posts

·
Mainiac
526 Posts
qzking said:
Was just passing along what little I know about the bidding process.
OK. I was responding to a different question, which was "How can you tell what the reserve actually is?" If he figured out that answer beforehand via your posts then thats great. No big deal either way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.