DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Ive been looking alot at these as well. Havent read anything bad about them and have made an offer on a set. The only negative thing is that it replaces your cats with resonators so if you have emissions you will need to get some cats or place your old ones in somewhere.

·
muscle ram
1,020 Posts
^ i agree thats why i didnt buy this set, i love the resignators, but i didnt want to revamp the entire system

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Well Im sure you could rig something up, it would just take a bit of fabbing by you or an exhaust shop. Maybe swap the resonators for hi flow cats or have it set up that by taking off a few clamps you can swap the cats in for testing and then take em back off....

·
"You like popsicles?"
466 Posts
Ive been running them since they released them for my truck. No issues at all with them. Fitment and clearances are all perfect. The stainless steel still looks damn good as well. Discoloration from heat cycling is minimal and it has your typical cooked on water stains since my truck is still a daily driver. I have the catless/non resonator system but you can always reuse your stock cats or magnaflow highflow cats if you need to

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.