DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy a good CAI for my '06 but I can't really afford the brand name. Does anyone know a good Vendor/Brand name to look for on Ebay? Thanks.

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
..do a search for Zmok on ebay...very cheap copies of the high dollar ones...i mite get one as well...

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
chefred112 said:
..do a search for Zmok on ebay...very cheap copies of the high dollar ones...i mite get one as well...
I find nothing when I search for zmok.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I just did a search for "Dodge Ram Hemi Intake" and came up with a bunch of results. I have the kit that seller 'speedingtrack' sells. Very nice, great price. Its a knock-off of the AEM/Mopar intake at 1/3 the price.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I've got one of the dual intakes that splits with 2 cones laying around... want it?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bubba I have a friend that was looking at the double intake. How much??

·
Registered
30 Posts
I had (and still have in a box) the dual cone one however it doesn't really allow "cold" air intake since it is still on top of the motor. It is also REALLY loud when you put your foot into it. I bought the other kind that goes up front. It is quieter, uses the stock HEMI hat, and looks a little nicer. It's also a little quieter. There wasn't any "seat of the pants" power difference between the two nor mileage difference.

·
Valdez Racing Team
13,913 Posts
...gotta get rid of the hemi hat...hurts performance

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.